Attachments

• phone pics 066.jpg
    phone pics 066.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
  • kayas new hair.jpg
    kayas new hair.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7
Lovely kids!
My son Kim is 8 y.o., and he drives me up the wall most of the time, but still looks cute on his photos :haha:
https://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm452/linda_lotiel/Kim/kim.jpg

This is Kai! He's actually my stepson, but he doesn't have a mum so I am his mummy. He's 7 since the 2nd. Very cute kiddos ladies!!! x
Aww! I love his hair, he's so cute in the first pic! What did you edit the 2nd one with? It's really cool x

This is Kai! He's actually my stepson, but he doesn't have a mum so I am his mummy. He's 7 since the 2nd. Very cute kiddos ladies!!! x
Aww! I love his hair, he's so cute in the first pic! What did you edit the 2nd one with? It's really cool x

Thanks. BeFunky.com or something like that, I just googled photo editor online free and it came up. xox

Hi everyone, I'm feeling more and more that I should post in this section now. This is Madi, and she will be 4 in Dec.

383936_4397893995433_362716095_n.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm feeling more and more that I should post in this section now. This is Madi, and she will be 4 in Dec.

383936_4397893995433_362716095_n.jpg

She's so pretty! I so wish I had a daughter!

Aw Thankyou, I feel very blessed to have one of each. Boys are great though arnt they.

They are great. My guys are 3 going on 30! I've been trying to upload pics but we've been having internet trouble. And my son Lockie goes to me "Well mommy you're not putting pictures of me on that thing anyway" with hand actions and all. Apparently, all of a sudden he's 'camera shy'!

:rofl: Madi went through that, but now she practically poses for me.

:rofl: Madi went through that, but now she practically poses for me.
Ha, my other little boy is pretty shy, but even he poses! He was stood naturally by a tree so I tried to sneak a picture, he copped the camera and first crossed his arms, then did the Usain Bolt pose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->