**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Couldn't resist the Disney Store deals! I ordered a huge pack of Princess barbie type dolls for DD2, Toy Story and Mickey Mouse figure packs for DS and a couple of tree decorations to add to my collection. Off to Smyths tomorrow to get some of the wave 2 LOLs with the black Friday voucher then I am 1000% done for the kids!!

No idea who these are for, but picked up a few bits today. Maybe part of teacher gifts, and mugs for my sisters

Screenshot_20181122_143136.jpg

Got the girls a D.C. superhero girls figure reduced to £6 from £18.00 . Also got DD1 Lola the puppy £25.00 reduced to £20.00 . Please with our savings today !

I'm tempted to get DD2 a new Elsa dress. She loves rpetenting to be Elsa and her current dress is a bit tatty. I've already got her a Belle one though (although she has never really watched Beauty and the Beast).
Hmmm not sure what to do!

Electric scooter
Lots of slime
Unicorn book
Writing book
Big set of art stuff
Loads of cars
Transporter truck set
Dump truck set
Lorry

I'll take photos later

I'm tempted to get DD2 a new Elsa dress. She loves rpetenting to be Elsa and her current dress is a bit tatty. I've already got her a Belle one though (although she has never really watched Beauty and the Beast).
Hmmm not sure what to do!

Argos currently have Elsa dresses starting at £11.25 !

Got the girls a Smurfs The Lost Village busy book £2.99 in Home Bargains .

Shimmeez large bear in black/silver for ds3. 7.99 in home bargains!

Went to a Christmas show and got
Fudge for DH
Bottle of Gin for me
Cheeses for over Christmas
Little girl Christmas tree ornaments
Personalised ornament for DDs
Temporary tattoos
Shaving set for dad
Christmas bunting and paper chains

Got a second hand flikr scooter and 2 board games (bugs in the kitchen which Morgan asked for an another game) for £6 result.

Also ordered fortnite monopoly. I nearly ordered it the other day but kids were up and we’re spying so I got them to bed and saw it had gone up a few pounds grr but managed to spot it again for £21.99
(On amazon)
Isn’t due to be dispatched til 5th December like hopefully it is then because I preordered a fortnite funko and they keep pushing the date back grr!

Cosmo for DS1. We weren’t going to get it even though he had expressed interest but thanks to an Amazon oddity we suddenly had a lot of budget to play with for his last present.

That’s the kids finished apart from a few stocking fillers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->