**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

I was done present wise but recently managed to contact my brothers ex and finally get to see my niece again with some regularity so I have bought her a jeffree star lipstick. She's 13 and we always talk about him and she comments on my lipstick whenever I see her.
I've moved on to food now. Got some chocolate oranges, match makers, a tub of quality street and a toblerone. As well as some freezer stuff.

Happy your getting to see your niece again Mother!

Mmmm food . We are not going over board this year . We waste so much food each year it’s shameful

We manage to eat the treat food and the dinner but always have a buffet on Christmas eve which I always over estimate and then we don't eat the left overs the next day as it's Christmas day and then boxing day I don't feel comfortable letting anyone eat it just in case so that's where we get our waste.

And thank you. I'm so happy about getting to know her again after about 4 years with no contact

Picked up 2x LOL under wraps, LOL lil sister twin pack, 3x doughnut baubles for DD1 tree, 20 fillabale baubles and 20 tsum tsum to fill baubles for ours.

No kids on either side of the family!! So we are only buying for adults.

For MIL we got her a iron (she chose it herself, she is a quilter) and a overlay.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ILTH1K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GUFFAR6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For FIL my husband has made him a john wayne horseshoe sign (he is really into signs for his pool room and really into john wayne)
we also got him a Harley davidson jacket in his fav color :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F9BVX2J/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and got him a Harley lunch tote for work:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013X8AB4K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For SIL we got her a calligraphy learning set and ink: (I used coupons on these :) and ibotta :) )
https://www.joann.com/speedball-art-products-complete-calligraphy-kits/14662829.html
https://www.joann.com/manuscript-6-pk-1.01-fl.-oz.-calligraphy-ink-bottles-silver/15822588.html

For my fav aunt on my hubbys side we got her a set of natural color cotton thread: (she is also a quilter and needed these) (I wish she were my MIL instead haha)
https://www.joann.com/signature-40-cotton-gift-pack-collection/13700703.html#q=cotton thread&start=1

For BIL we got him a personalized beer growler with their last name and year they got married (he is a craft beer enthusiast who makes his own brews)

Not yet sure what to get other BIL and hubbys godfather. Still thinking of ideas.

For my own mum we got her 2 mac lipsticks, she has been asking for these for ages but didn't want to spend the money on herself.
For my dad, he wants rims for his car but still trying to figure that out (my parents and brother live in Australia) (my brother and mum and me might split this cause it's $800 eek)
For my brother I am getting him a gift card for a sports store so he can choose his own clothes, he is a gym enthusiast and marathoner

That is the only people we are buying gifts for. Can't wait till we have kids to make xmas more fun!

Been on a bit of a roll today, I only started on Saturday so I’m very very late this year!

Today I’ve brought;
- Lego friends pizzeria
- Lego friends toy shop
- think words board game
- Peppa Pig space rocket
- Lego duplo fun tub
- play-doh grocery goodies

Saturday I brought;
- 2 scruffaluvs (1 pink & 1 purple)
- poopsie unicorn surprise
- paw patrol mission chase
- Lego friends camper van
- paw patrol umbrella

HUGE hall done over 2 days last week and did some ordering online on Monday....

DD

Baby Annabell bedroom
Baby Annabell Milly Feels better
Baby Alexander
Baby Annabell nappies
Baby Annabell carseat
Baby Annabell changing bag
Baby Annabell cot
LOL series 4 pet
LOL series 4 lil sister
LOL activity pad
LOL hop hop biggie pet
LOL sticker book
Barbie Dreamtopia barbie set
Crayola washimals
My secret diary
Unicorn tablet stand/cushion

Stocking -
set of 5 rings
Lol nail varnish
Harry Potter necklace
Chocolate (various different ones)

DS

Box of Lego
Imaginext mini megazord
Imaginext Aquaman playset
Imaginext Penguin lair
Imaginext Black Manta car
Imaginext Deluxe whitezord
Playskool heroes figure pack
Playskool heroes Black Panther set

Stocking -
Venom lego minifigure
Groot lego minifigure
Thanos lego minifigure
Spiderman crossed with Deadpool lego minifigure
Jack Skellington lego minifigure
Captain America lego minifigure
chocolates (various)
Dinosaur mood light

DH

Iron Maiden hoodie
Behemoth CD
WWE NXT DVD
BFMV CD
Ballers DVD
Jurassic World DVD

Also got an Ooshies (marvel) advent calender for DS

Today I got Rio’s Smiggle advent calendar, a stainless steel pots and pans set for his kitchen as most of his old plastic ones got lost or broken, Melissa & Doug felt pizza, 2 Ralph Lauren hooded jackets and a pair of Ralph Lauren winter welly boots. Oh yes and a hammer for OH lol.

fab lists ladies!!, I've still got a few things to get but I've moved onto food and WINE!! :D I like to get a few bottles in for the big day but I can add up. I have to find a good hiding spot for treats, last year I went to wrap a tin of chocs for my brother and DH had opened them and had his mucky paws in them :haha:

I ordered a stocking filler haha!
Some fortnite socks for m
God I need to get sorted!

Just received another order today, Giant A-Z wooden puzzle in the shape of a crocodile its wayyy bigger than I expected now I need to sort out how its going to be stores in the toy corner lol

Not actually presents I’ve paid for, but I got them today. Happyland village and set of talking teletubbies for Niko off the in laws.

Right so far for DD I have

Massive talking peppa pig
Wooden pram and a rag doll
Talking upsy daisy
Wooden camper van walker with wooden blocks inside
In the night garden interactive ball
Telly tubbies chiming figures
That's not my giraffe book
Wooden train with stockin blocks on
Vtech interactive tea set
Unicorn nightlight
Coat
Clothes

To be split between her birthday 30th November and Christmas
OH has also got her the little tikes pink plastic rocking horse, a huge Ninky nonk, laugh and learn chair, telly tubbies price phone, he wants to get the fisher price Xbox remote thing too for her cus she's constantly messing with it and we use it for Netflix for her :haha:

for the boys so far I have much less :dohh: need to catch up quickly!

DS1 (9)
Solar system book and jigsaw,
Clothes,
Slime tin
Really struggling for him everything he wants is expensive and I'm not buying loads of technology this year they already have s tablet each, iPhones, 2 xbox 1s, 2 Nintendo switches they do not need anymore screens!

DS2 (6)
Huge shopkins set
Wobbly worms jenga
Slime tin
Clothes
Build your own robot book
(He wants the Roald Dahl box set mainly and bunchems so not too much to get)

DS3 (4)
Paw patrol tin
Build your own robot book
Peppa pig rocket
Clothes
I'm thinking I'm gonna get him a play tent cus he likes hiding.

I haven't even thought about any body else I really need to organise myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->