**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Sounds like everyone is making a good start. I have nothing.
Well I do have a small stash of bits but they are going towards youngests birthday next month.

Yes also got the advert, switched to mobile site for now as couldn’t get it off first it was th water now the cats.

Love this thread. I haven't got anything yet but a couple of stocking stuffers for DH.
I've got the girls birthdays done so now anything else is Christmas :)

Yay love this thread!

All I have so far is playmobil football stadium (that I forgot to wrap last year), toilet trouble, monopoly junior and Simon swipe for Rio.
For Niko I have a book and a toaster and teapot set from ELC that I haven’t collected yet!

But now the grotto is open I can officially start :haha:

Haven't got pictures yet but ordered DS1:
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom DVD
Guinness Book of World Records 2019
Jurassic World Annual 2019
Jurassic World Classic Spinosaurus figure
Jurassic World Indoraptor figure
Jurassic World Baryonyx figure
Jurassic World Allosaurus figure
POP vinyl Jurassic World Blue
POP vinyl Jurassic World Indoraptor
Jurassic World colouring book

Also bought today for DS3 Robo Alive T rex
My kids are obsessed with Dinosaurs!

Just need to order DS1 Airfix DIY aircraft engine, Airfix spitfire, Airfix Lancaster Bomber, acrylic paints and brushes and a Razor scooter and he is finished apart from clothes and stocking fillers.

DS3 - finished apart from chocolates and clothes

DD - need to buy Moana singing doll, Poppy Troll and Vampirina ukele plus chocolate and clothes

Haven't got DS2 anything yet but will be buying his next month.

Changed the title slighty :) I dont have photos yet either and easier just to write down :D everyone's purchases are sounding and looking great :)

Here is what I've gotten so far Tegu is a main present, Activity books are for our advent calendar this year. Animal dominos are for the stocking.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
Dd's birthday is the 15th dec so some may be for that-haven't completely decided. But definitely for birthday main present is a My first drone. Definitely for xmas-I got my old dolls house out of the loft and we're doing it up.
Other pressies: flower press, football hopper, 4 books (troll, paw patrol, bear hunt, rabbit foo foo), binoculars, bug catcher, noah's ark( off fb selling group), wooden rattle snake, dolls house furniture, initialled drawing book, hairbrush and water bottle, kaleidoscope, cat sticker book, regifted xmas jigsaw. Still need to get jim jams, book and other bits for xmas eve box.
For other people: book tokens for dh's niece and nephew, initialled hairbrushes for my nieces and friend's daughter, initialled make up bag and water bottle for friend's kids, initialled light for cousin's daughter, bug catcher for cousin's son and adopt a penguin for my dad. Still to get-pressie for cousin's teenage son, birthday one for friend's son (13th), main pressies for my 3 nieces and 1 nephew plus chocs to go with friend's/cousin's kids and birthday(13th)/xmas for my mum, something for inlaws.
Got a lot of the kids stuff at Matalan.
My dh has just been made redundant so trying to get ahead while we still can and really going to stick to what we have and prob not buy for each other.
Blimey, sorry looks like a lot now I've written it all down!

Just pre-ordered the new LOL Surprise house :blush:

I'm basically at budget now for what I wanted to spend on DD already! Her things are just so expensive?! I still need to get heeleys (which I think my mum is going to get her) and the LOL Even bigger surprise, which isn't out yet... she also wants an lol biggie pet. Darn MGA bringing out loads of new LOL stuff :rofl:

DS has plenty in the budget left :dohh: His things are quite expensive too that I have left to get... mostly imaginext. He's obsessed!!

Was in TOFS and they had a few bits and bobs down to £1. Got the younger girls a little tsum tsum pack each (2 tsum tsums in each) and my eldest some wooden skipping ropes.

Managed to get my stuff out to take some pics!
This is for DS1 - 7 years old
https://i64.tinypic.com/14uao47.jpg

DS2 - 2 years old (really struggling for ideas for him as all he wants is his older brothers toys! Hence the roblox 😂)
https://i68.tinypic.com/sg4pc5.jpg

Hubby
https://i68.tinypic.com/6yf8qp.jpg

Family and friends
https://i66.tinypic.com/2nurvd2.jpg

Just pre-ordered the new LOL Surprise house :blush:

I'm basically at budget now for what I wanted to spend on DD already! Her things are just so expensive?! I still need to get heeleys (which I think my mum is going to get her) and the LOL Even bigger surprise, which isn't out yet... she also wants an lol biggie pet. Darn MGA bringing out loads of new LOL stuff :rofl:

DS has plenty in the budget left :dohh: His things are quite expensive too that I have left to get... mostly imaginext. He's obsessed!!

What's the LOL even bigger suprise? I can't keep up with all the new stuff!!

I'm not sure yet. It was advertised in Argos on the tablet things you order from, but I can't find it on their website. I googled it and got some pictures, but not sure if it's accurate. My DD says she's seen a video on youtube about it. I think it's going to be £79.99. Better be good :haha:

Picked up the Jurassic World Indoraptor and Spinosaurus for 11 year old son today from Smyth's, also just ordered the Jurassic World Blue Raptor figure for collection from Smyth's tomorrow, going to place an order for Gallimimus, Dimorphodon, Dilophosaurus, Stegosaurus and Triceratops figures, he likes collecting film merchandise and he loves this particular film, will also be ordering him an Airfix DIY Aircraft engine kit, Titanic Modelling kit and Airfix Spitfire.

Managed to order two things for my 8 year old, he is so different to his brother and I find him most difficult to buy for even though he isn't materialistic, bought a Roblox annual and Roblox encyclopedia for him, he wants a pair of Geox shoes so will be getting those, probably get him a mix of Roblox Character sets and Minecraft Lego sets, he would like the Ghostbusters Playmobil but don't know if he is too old for it?

I'm not sure yet. It was advertised in Argos on the tablet things you order from, but I can't find it on their website. I googled it and got some pictures, but not sure if it's accurate. My DD says she's seen a video on youtube about it. I think it's going to be £79.99. Better be good :haha:

My DD has been asking for the big gold ball or the pearl one, so just wondering if this might be a better option. Also cheaper than the big house 😂

Ordered a gaming chair for ds2 today :)

My DD has been asking for the big gold ball or the pearl one, so just wondering if this might be a better option. Also cheaper than the big house 😂

Haha yeah good idea. We got the gold ball last year and the teal pearl for her birthday. Got the pink pearl stashed for christmas.. my DD is desperate for the house because it comes with exclusive big sister, little sister and pet :dohh:
Thankfully shes really only into LOLs and lego, so thats pretty much all shes gunna have. It wont look that much, but its gonna cost a bomb :dohh:

Whoop made my first Christmas order.
I was in the works (with both girls) and they have loads of mermaid and unicorn 'make your own' craft bits and statoonary. So I've just rodered a little stash as stocking fillers. Order was £40 and they have 7 items each.

Haha yeah good idea. We got the gold ball last year and the teal pearl for her birthday. Got the pink pearl stashed for christmas.. my DD is desperate for the house because it comes with exclusive big sister, little sister and pet :dohh:
Thankfully shes really only into LOLs and lego, so thats pretty much all shes gunna have. It wont look that much, but its gonna cost a bomb :dohh:

Noooo not more LOLs! I need to stop my girls seeing the adverts. We only ever get them from the entertainer. The pearl is such a waste of money!

Ordered these for £5.81. They're a staple at Christmas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-130741_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-130741_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4