**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

I'm not sure yet. It was advertised in Argos on the tablet things you order from, but I can't find it on their website. I googled it and got some pictures, but not sure if it's accurate. My DD says she's seen a video on youtube about it. I think it's going to be £79.99. Better be good :haha:

My DD has been asking for the big gold ball or the pearl one, so just wondering if this might be a better option. Also cheaper than the big house 😂

Haha yeah good idea. We got the gold ball last year and the teal pearl for her birthday. Got the pink pearl stashed for christmas.. my DD is desperate for the house because it comes with exclusive big sister, little sister and pet :dohh:
Thankfully shes really only into LOLs and lego, so thats pretty much all shes gunna have. It wont look that much, but its gonna cost a bomb :dohh:

Noooo not more LOLs! I need to stop my girls seeing the adverts. We only ever get them from the entertainer. The pearl is such a waste of money!

Theyve honestly cost me a small (actually, large) fortune! :rofl:
My DD just loves them soo much & plays with them allllll the time. Normally I wouldnt pay it, but she's really taken to them.
No doubt the new big surprise will be a waste too :haha:

I'm not sure yet. It was advertised in Argos on the tablet things you order from, but I can't find it on their website. I googled it and got some pictures, but not sure if it's accurate. My DD says she's seen a video on youtube about it. I think it's going to be £79.99. Better be good :haha:

My DD has been asking for the big gold ball or the pearl one, so just wondering if this might be a better option. Also cheaper than the big house 😂

Haha yeah good idea. We got the gold ball last year and the teal pearl for her birthday. Got the pink pearl stashed for christmas.. my DD is desperate for the house because it comes with exclusive big sister, little sister and pet :dohh:
Thankfully shes really only into LOLs and lego, so thats pretty much all shes gunna have. It wont look that much, but its gonna cost a bomb :dohh:

Noooo not more LOLs! I need to stop my girls seeing the adverts. We only ever get them from the entertainer. The pearl is such a waste of money!

Theyve honestly cost me a small (actually, large) fortune! :rofl:
My DD just loves them soo much & plays with them allllll the time. Normally I wouldnt pay it, but she's really taken to them.
No doubt the new big surprise will be a waste too :haha:

My two love playing with theirs and they play so nicely. I may compromise (with myself) and get the pop up house on the entertainer. It's £40 and they can have it to share....
My sister has got them both a bundle of lols for their birthday.

Ive preordered that too :haha: it comes with a doll that you can only get with it. I'd rather get her those sets with dolls i know she wont have than havr her disappointed with loads of balls that are dupes. She has over 100 dolls/lil sisters/pets now :blush: so easy to get dupes! She will prob have some of the new ones for her bithday next year

Ive preordered that too :haha: it comes with a doll that you can only get with it. I'd rather get her those sets with dolls i know she wont have than havr her disappointed with loads of balls that are dupes. She has over 100 dolls/lil sisters/pets now :blush: so easy to get dupes! She will prob have some of the new ones for her bithday next year

We have had so many duplicates. It was so annoying with the pearl (they got one each only to be doubles).
Oh sod it I'll put the house on their wish list!

DH wasnt impressed :rofl: hes like but she already has a dolls house??!

DH wasnt impressed :rofl: hes like but she already has a dolls house??!

I dare not tell my DH. They have a Playmobil house, doll house, small Sylvanian house and recently got given a Barbie one.....they're doing well on the property market ha ha ha

I hate rent week :rofl: I wanna buyyyyy stufffffff. Though knowing I have Rorys main present sorted is a big bonus! I also think I'm going to buy Florence a phone, shes 8 now (the absolute youngest in her year bless her) but when she's at her Dad's I sometimes would like to text her :haha: I've held off til now because about a year ago she would have just been texting me to go pick her up. I was thinking of something basic with a camera and can text, I don't want anything fancy with internet. Anyone seen anything? xx

I picked up the sylvanian marshmallow mice triplets for dd1 today.

:dohh: I got to start on Christmas shopping soon because I am going to be way to pregnant in December to want to attempt the shops :haha:

I got 2 of these for the girls stockings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-071613.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-071613.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
I got this for dd off a buy and sell page for €2. Brand new in the box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
I’ve ordered some Melissa and Doug stamp sets for Rio off amazon. Alphabet and farm animals.

My DD first birthday is the end of November so I'm not sure which stuff is for Christmas or birthday yet but so far I've bought her a talking giggle pigged and upsie daisy. Interactive in the night garden ball, some light up bath ducks. A hello kitty stacker toy and some tellytubbies chiming figure things
I have three boys too so I need to get organised early this year!

Just pre-ordered the Lol Bigger Surprise :dohh:

I've cancelled the Lol House after hearing bad reviews and realizing the size of it!!!

So far I’ve got:

A Pictionary book
Minion aqua beads set
A grumblie

It’s DS1’s 7th birthday tomorrow. In case anyone’s interested in a few ideas we got him:

A bike
Lego Star Wars DS game
Qwirkle game
Lego chain reaction
Gravity maze game

Bought these today (colouring books/pens aren't for xmas, they're prizes for my dds party next week)

IMG_20180908_160505.jpg

Just order a Feisty Pets each off Ebay for my 11 year old and 8 year old boys, a bear for my 11 year old and Wolf for my 8 year old

I've finally made a start today😁 I used my 30 off a 60 pound spend from very and ordered a trackmaster Thomas and Flying Scotsman, Hatchimals, fingerling and jojo pj's.
I also ordered a unicorn aquabeads from hobby craft.

I bought d's lego yesterday on offer in tesco xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->