**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

I was done for DDs but decided to get some more LOLs (so they have one of each)

They are slightly cheaper on very. I got two glitter surprised and two pets for £33. Normally £10-11 each or around thst elsewhere

Avengers dominos for DS stocking
Little makeup sets for DD

Silly, but, I got MIL a tiny 5ml bottke of Kraken rum as she wanted to try it but didn't want to get a big one so hadn't got any at all. I'm going to stick the little one in with her Christmas presents.

I got PJs for my little sister and cousin
Gift set for my dads wife
Gift set for my mum
Shaving set for DH .

Finished for Morgan today

Got for him
Laser gun set
Fortnite drift figure
Mini drum kit (the only thing he’s actually asked for but we don’t have room for a huge one)
Xbox headset

For Harvey
Basketball set
Storm trooper figure
Hoopla bath game

For stocking fillers
2 x chocolate figure packs (reindeer and elf)
4 x chocolate coins
2 x milkshake straws
2 small selection boxes
1 bag of chocolate sprouts
1 bag of chocolate popping candy puddings

Others
Llama picture frame for friends little girl
Wrapping paper
Tray of little cups which can be used for food/sweets etc. Which were reduced to
£2
Christmas paper cups

I finished up a few bits today. Got some biscuits for friends and a gruffalo top for their son. Got bil a Ps4 game. And bought stamps ready to post cards. Almost done now, just need something for my 2 nephews, which will probably be gift vouchers.

Dd's received £10 each in an Xmas card earlier in the week, so they treated themselves to an early present of the new Bling LOLs from tesco.

Both DDs got an LOL holiday bling each (super lucky and got 2 golds!) So to even it out DS got a spider ham teddy from build a bear. Definitely done now, going to start wrapping this week!!

Ds2 came down last night and asked for an Xbox game. He never asks for anything so I couldn't not get it :haha:

Just ordered Thomas an oral b electric toothbrush. It's what he wants :rofl:

Got some biscuits for the school office staff today (and a box for us which me and DD2 have already started)

Also picked up a little lipgloss/lip balm set and Christmas kinder eggs for the girls stockings.

Presents for SS from here
Jeans for nephew 3
T-shirt for nephew 2
2 tubes of jelly tots for both DD's stocking

Picked up some wrapping paper for DH and my dads gifts .

Vamperina figure assortment one each for the girls . Got to collect another two when they are in at the end of the week .
Kooperberg bottle and pint glass set

Reserved a fingerling playset
A smashy mashy which was one of those things I said I wasn’t going to get as I don’t think they are worth £10 at all! But it was down to £4.99 so decided to get it
To balance it out I also got a miniature crate creature surprise thing also down to £4.99

Reserved a fingerling playset
A smashy mashy which was one of those things I said I wasn’t going to get as I don’t think they are worth £10 at all! But it was down to £4.99 so decided to get it
To balance it out I also got a miniature crate creature surprise thing also down to £4.99

Wow agree that those smashy mashy are not worth £10.00!

Wow agree that those smashy mashy are not worth £10.00!
I don’t think a lot of the little collectible toys are worth the price but he asked for this a few times so when I saw it down to £5 I thought I’d get it.

Just picked up some squishy bananas filled with orbeez for the girls' stockings, and some unicorn wrapping paper for their xmas eve bits.

Giant kinder egg for the kiddos stocking and some tubs of sweets for my brothers. I've got 4 things left to buy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->