**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

DH picked DD2 up a care bear this morning...I think I am done buying now. I keep seeing things to get them but I'm certain we have enough and it will just get put away and ignored.

Going to have another sort out this week before they finish school

I don’t think a lot of the little collectible toys are worth the price but he asked for this a few times so when I saw it down to £5 I thought I’d get it.
Oh those LOL dolls are the same . Think you got yourself a bargain then especially if he wanted it ! X

Oh those LOL dolls are the same . Think you got yourself a bargain then especially if he wanted it ! X
Glad I have boys and don’t have to deal with lol dolls they look extortionate! You can guarantee in a few months time most of the collectible things will be like £1.99 in the likes of home bargains haha!

Got these stickers from eBay and stuck onto chocolate coins kids are gonna love these!

A0C9E000-3FBB-46C6-83D5-ED5ABD419A31.jpeg

Glad I have boys and don’t have to deal with lol dolls they look extortionate! You can guarantee in a few months time most of the collectible things will be like £1.99 in the likes of home bargains haha!

Totally agree ! I’ve grabbed a few Shopkins surprise things for £49p and £1.00 in Home Bargain and they are usually £4-£5 ! Daylight robbery !

I'm done present buying. Only really buying food and things now. Got some cheese and deserts today with a food shop. Going to buy treats and things Monday then anything else will be delivered Friday. :)

Got some bits and bobs today for family
Photo frames
Photos to put in them
Smellies
Sweets

Also got a few bits for North Pole breakfast/Xmas eve box

Bought some Xmas cards and gift tags today .
Got the girls some pjs

Got a wiggle car for Harvey for 15.99 on eBay. Not sure what he’s gonna make of it but I wanted something to match with the flikr scooter I got Morgan (which I actually got for free on a local free site) so wanted to spend as little as possible so thought this was perfect.
I’m pretty much done now for both the kids presents, stocking fillers and Xmas eve box.

Lots today

Pair of jeans for my dad
Robot lizard for cousins son
Mini skateboard for DS2

Lots of food and alcohol, and I mean lots of alcohol. 16 bottles of wine, 4 bottle of prosecco, 2 boxes of larger, a case of ales and a very expensive bottle of champagne.

For my nephew along with the new Fortnite expansion
32Ve7T1.jpg

For my brother in law
9egBGSV.jpg

A prize for a family Christmas game
NJy2uFk.jpg

For ds
nrB02sA.jpg

8 selection boxes for my girls to wrap for their best friends.
Harry Potter Mug for dd1s teacher

Also yesterday ordered dd2 a new scooter. Took out her LOL one to set up and itit w missing a bolt!! Thank goodness I never left it until xmas eve! Phoned them up and they are taking it back but never had the same one in stock so had to choose another one. Went for aa JoJ Siwa one instead

For teachers:
7 Wickford and Co diffusers
7 mini selection tray things

Santa PJ's for me and OH
Elf PJ's for both DD's

DD1 bought:
LOL #hairgoals
LOL lil sister
LOL fashion fizzer thing
2 x Tsum Tsum blind bags

DD2 bought:
Num Nom lol gloss icecream van
Hatchimal 5pk
Minions blindbag ball thing
Tsum Tsum blind bag

2 x Christmas card for OH

Christmas party outfit for oldest (black skinny jeans and a fortnite T-shirt)
Minecraft Socks for youngests stocking (stockings are the one time a year I will buy my kids character/funky socks haha! The rest of the year I buy black or grey)
Some slime/putty toilet thing
Wrapping paper
Pjs for mam
Calendar for friend
2 light up tsum tsum teddies which were £1 even though I was finished with stocking fillers haha oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->