Show us what you bought 2021

:haha: No one is done on this thread until 4pm on Christmas Eve when you know the shops are closed and it’s defiantly too late to order on line !

Chocolate oranges, Toblerone, bottles of wine and boxes of chocolates and biscuits were today's purchases. Other than gift cards I'm done
I would eat all of that now Hahaa I’d just leave the wine because I can’t drink it right now haha

:haha: No one is done on this thread until 4pm on Christmas Eve when you know the shops are closed and it’s defiantly too late to order on line !

That's usually me :haha:

I would eat all of that now Hahaa I’d just leave the wine because I can’t drink it right now haha

Luckily they are for gifts, so have been hidden away with the presents. Though I must say I now of chocolates I got for SIL did look particularly good :haha:

I spent $600 today. Yikes.

OD9RDqj.jpeg
4iIQLix.jpeg
GbWoQC8.jpeg
U8bib7V.jpeg
FscGZB4.jpeg
RxLjGAk.jpeg
kLZPOvt.jpeg

Got this for my parents. It was $150 but I really hope they like it. I can send photos to it from my phone. They love photos!
5rR9bZv.jpeg

Chocolates for my brother and DH
wTdnl52.jpeg
QYijcMU.jpeg

It adds up so quickly doesn't it? You got some great gifts there though

Wowsa ! Those are amazing gifts though . The ball/marble run is huge !!

Was supposed to be done however… our trip to Disney was cancelled so I’ve got just a couple of extra bits

mouse trap for h was down to £15 on Amazon
Switch case for h
Fitness tracker watch for m £10 in Poundland
Harry Potter stationary bits (light up pen and a potion pen) for stocking
Fortnite figure for stocking
Lynx minis set for m

Was supposed to be done however… our trip to Disney was cancelled so I’ve got just a couple of extra bits

mouse trap for h was down to £15 on Amazon
Switch case for h
Fitness tracker watch for m £10 in Poundland
Harry Potter stationary bits (light up pen and a potion pen) for stocking
Fortnite figure for stocking
Lynx minis set for m
Oh no sorry your trip has been cancelled ! Did the children know or was it a surprise ?

No they didn’t know thankfully.
Was happy to still go even with the testing and what not but then our flight home was cancelled and no other suitable flight so that was that.
Hoping to rebook for either Easter or may half term.

No they didn’t know thankfully.
Was happy to still go even with the testing and what not but then our flight home was cancelled and no other suitable flight so that was that.
Hoping to rebook for either Easter or may half term.
Ahh yea ! Least they won’t be disappointed! Hopefully you can re book ! It’s a nightmare x

Aw sorry to hear about your trip!

Also got the creator cam. Ds got this for Christmas last year but it stopped charging and the kids loved it so I got them a replacement.
sgqBxLP.jpeg

And mini butter tart and apple pie moonshine bottles for dh.
EUMPD10.jpeg

lSrKOn2.jpeg

I pick up 3 cookie/gift card boxes for dance and piano teachers this week. I just need something for my mil and then I think I might be done.
lfExLYb.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->