Show us what you bought 2021

Oh wow that’s a task trying to cover all ages !
I think it’s a great choice anyways !

Yes that is a great choice! Well chosen. :)

I had the Treasure X Lab Sebby REALLY wants in my amazon basket and when I wanted to check out it said delivery would be January! Panic! Luckily they had one at our local toyshop and I scooped it up! Phew!

View attachment 1104419

Thank you both, it's reassuring you both think so. I figured that I would like to receive that and I would just drive myself even crazier worrying about trying to please everyone.

Thats lucky you found one @AngelUK also I can't remember what thread it was on, but those Christmas Bath bombs are now on the website with about 4 or 5 mens aftershave scents out of the bunch

Mother of boys- I think that’s a great Santa gift, I would love something like that!

great buys everyone!

I’ve been done buying for my kids, but off course my girls have said “oh I would love such and such for Christmas”
The kids get money from grandparents so they can buy what else they want as I’m adamant I’m done!

Mother of boys- I think that’s a great Santa gift, I would love something like that!

great buys everyone!

I’ve been done buying for my kids, but off course my girls have said “oh I would love such and such for Christmas”
The kids get money from grandparents so they can buy what else they want as I’m adamant I’m done!

Thank you!
Yes that's the best way, though I usually find it hard to draw the line. I tell them they can't add to their lists but right up until it's too late to order anything if they seem to really want something I'll get it and say Santa must have heard them. I do remind them they have their own money, or birthdays coming up just in case he can't get them something. This year I've only just finished the boys presents and still have 3 family members to buy for and chocolate for the boys so I'm not even going there :haha:

I've finally finished all my present buying....final deliveries all coming on Wednesday so I can start wrapping :)

Yay for being finished! I’m nowhere near lol :)

Bought MIL a little woven basket that has flowers and a little reindeer decoration in it. Will probably get her some chocolate as well.

I managed to get hold of a Lord Kitchener £2 coin so ordered a little display box for it to go in for DS1

Most random gift ever but I got this from my local herons for £3
You get 5 packs of Doritos so worth it for that alone. M is obsessed with Doritos
DF4D38BB-07A4-4BB8-B7C7-E99EE42FE053.jpeg

Chocolate oranges, Toblerone, bottles of wine and boxes of chocolates and biscuits were today's purchases. Other than gift cards I'm done

Well done! I also need to get gift cards still but apart from food I am done too. I think.

lol I am just not sure that it can really be done. I have to go over my lists again, assemble all I have in stashes and make sure I didn't forget/lose anything.

Most years I tend to say I'm done and end up buying more, but this year I really am done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->