***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Today i brought my youngest this as it was on sale on Amazon.com for $34.29 down from $62 i think;

https://www.hamleys.com/images/_lib/playmobil-take-along-modern-dolls-house-5167-9581-0-1417083604000.jpg

I got this last year for Rio and he loves it. Best Playmobil set I’ve brought! It’s honestly one of the best £20 I’ve ever spent on toys. Lots of little bits but he spends hours setting it all up and playing. Hopefully your LO will love it too!

£7.99 Lidl
23215785_10215027438544576_2301049337391189769_o.jpg

I'm almost done with shopping for the kids! Just have a few LOL dolls to buy... anyone elses kids desperate for those big lol gold suprises?! impossible to find! So I'm on a mission to make my own. I've bought 3 bath bombs, 3 little sister dolls and will be buying 3 bigger dolls... all for less money than the gold ball and actually get more dolls this way! I was going to get an egg, but I'm yet to find any big enough.. so planning to get a box, wrap it in gold paper and have shredded tissue paper inside .. here's to hoping my daughter is impressed!:thumbup:

I'm almost done with shopping for the kids! Just have a few LOL dolls to buy... anyone elses kids desperate for those big lol gold suprises?! impossible to find! So I'm on a mission to make my own. I've bought 3 bath bombs, 3 little sister dolls and will be buying 3 bigger dolls... all for less money than the gold ball and actually get more dolls this way! I was going to get an egg, but I'm yet to find any big enough.. so planning to get a box, wrap it in gold paper and have shredded tissue paper inside .. here's to hoping my daughter is impressed!:thumbup:

That sounds fab! I'm sure your daughter will be impressed 😀

I've heard really bad reviews on the big ones so I'm just gonna get DD a few small ones instead xx

I wasn't wanting to get the gold surprise ball but weaned to the idea, luckily can't find one anywhere. You only save around £2 by getting the gold one. I think the packaging just makes it look better than it actually is. I'm struggling to get my hands on the big sisters, it's only the charm fizzers and lil sisters in stock here :(

Got this Frozen art set for DD1 reduced to £5.00 in The Entertainer . I do love a bargain in there lol . It's online too if anyone is interested !

Attachments

• IMG_2981.JPG
    IMG_2981.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Just ordered 2 'minecraft style' bean bags and a disney infinity 2 guardians of the galaxy set

All i have to buy now is
Lego set
2 book sets
2 main presents
Stocking fillers

I wasn't wanting to get the gold surprise ball but weaned to the idea, luckily can't find one anywhere. You only save around £2 by getting the gold one. I think the packaging just makes it look better than it actually is. I'm struggling to get my hands on the big sisters, it's only the charm fizzers and lil sisters in stock here :(

Ive been struggling to get the big ones here too. Ive seen online they have some in my local smyths.. hoping to go soon and fingers crossed they'll have them! Wouldve liked to have got them in the argos 3 for 2 but no luck yet!

Today i brought my youngest this as it was on sale on Amazon.com for $34.29 down from $62 i think;

https://www.hamleys.com/images/_lib/playmobil-take-along-modern-dolls-house-5167-9581-0-1417083604000.jpg

I got this last year for Rio and he loves it. Best Playmobil set I’ve brought! It’s honestly one of the best £20 I’ve ever spent on toys. Lots of little bits but he spends hours setting it all up and playing. Hopefully your LO will love it too!

Thanks so much for letting me know it was a hit with Rio, i wasn't going to get it, but my 4 yr old is Playmobil mad, so figured she would love it and being on sale i couldn't resist lol

hatchimals colleggtibles nursery is in a few smyths stores for collection and are due online from nov 11 x

Almost finished my shopping today
Got:
Captain america nerf
2 action cameras (main presents)
Super smash bros for wii u

Also got some stocking fillers
Tsum tsum gel pens
Tsum tsum pencil
Tsum tsum note book
Felt tip stampers
Pug stress ball

All i need to get now is books and the rest of stocking fillers
I also picked up 2 light up globes, elf washing line, 2 house tea light holders and an elf.rules slate sign all from poundland

A new TV!
Not exactly Christmas (and I have better things to spend £200 on) but had to be bought so DH could play his actual Christmas present!

Nerf rebelle Bow and arrow with spare arrows for dd1
Paw patrol/MLP Watches for dd2&3
Make up case for dd1

Going to see if LOL dolls are in stock tomorrow
Engrave OH's presents tomorrow
Mug for Olivia tomorrow

Another present for OH
Secret santa present (same as OH's so can't post pic)
81dJ%2BttQcSL._SL1500_.jpg

bomb-cosmetics-strawberry-patch-gift-pack-p9789-12421_medium.jpg

bomb-cosmetics-cherry-bathe-well-gift-pack-p9783-12415_medium.jpg

7238734_R_Z001A

11290788-8904411212801291.jpg

11172779-1564388920639641.jpg

Finished.

My youngest turns 5 on the 19th December, so we got the rest of her bday and Christmas presents today;

51hlCkiKmTL._SL256_.jpg

914pRl9HMJL._SL1500_.jpg

910ONCs4ROL._SX355_.jpg

81QZcEkJmwL._SX355_.jpg

playmobil-childrens-hospital-child-in-wheelchair-fbtpla608-1-1488094102.3416.8686.jpg

157125.jpg

Now i just have to concentrate on my other other kids, so hopefully will be all done in around 3 weeks!!

Two bits for Thomas' stocking. The sweetie cake was 99p in home bargains and the can of worms was £1.99 in b&m

23467251_10215049750502361_4599460709797565831_o.jpg

Ordered LOL dolls from Smyths, out of stock everywhere here
Ordered another wooden tree advent for DD2

Thinking of taking the LFC mug back. Only got it because the other couldn't be engraved.
CptviIE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"