***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

picked up 2 fingerlings in Tesco today. They only had two colours (pink and turquoise) so still to find a white one.

Hey, it's been weeks since I've been on so I have quite a list of recent purchases.

Batman Lego DVD - DS4
PJ Masks figure set - DS4
Imaginext Power Rangers Baddies figures - DS4
New phone case - DS1
Knights costume - DS3
Shield and sword set - DS3
Peace at last book - DS4
E.T Lego Dimensions character pack - DS4
Assassins Creed DVD - DS1
You Wait Till I'm Older Than You book - DS2
Red Hulk Lego play set - DS4
Gollum Lego dimensions character pack - DS3
Wicked Witch of the West Lego Dimensions Character Pack - DS3
Superman Lego dimensions character pack - DS4
Sport Action Camera - DS1
Magnetic Putty - DS3
8'X6' Goal - DS1,2&3 to share.
Man U goalkeeper shirt -DS1
Man U shirt - DS2
Man U shorts - DS2
Pogba shirt - DS3
Batman Tracksuit - DS3
Rio Autobiography - DS2
Class of '92 Book - DS2
Orchard games puzzle - DS4
Search and find book - DS3
4 x matching sprouts tshirts for the boys
Christmas jumpers for DS1 and DS4
6 X matching Christmas elf PJs for the boys, myself and hubby
T-shirt for BIL
Wrapping paper

Wow that’s a lot of shopping! Love seeing a list like this when it’s been a long time - so exciting

That's everything from September to now! Then last night I bought my friends some dvds, my mum a tree ornament with her dogs name on it as he passed last month at 18. also one of these each for my mum and mil https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076TCRLY7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a pogo stick and go kart for ds3 and a carry bag for their new goal:haha:

2 orchard games for Dd3 at Aldi £3.99 each
First Christmas stocking for baby boy (I’m being induced before Christmas)
First Christmas bauble
Play doh set for DD3
Hat and gloves sets for DD2 and 3
Hair bows for stocking fillers
Baby doll set x2 for DD2 and 3

Ordered the disney store bb8 and r2d2 as they have 24% off today. These are from my mam though but couldnt pass the bargain so shes gonna give me the money. Also got a pack of cars 3 cars which i only got because i was having to pay postage anyways �� and with that it brought it over £50

Did my Disney Store order. Talked myself out of loads so I’m proud of myself! Although wishing I got the set of cars now, I talked myself out of TOO much :haha:
Got talking buzz, woody and Jessie and that’s it :) £68 instead of £90.
Tempted to do another order!! But none of the other things I was getting are on my list 🙄

Oh also picked up a bingo game for Rio for £2.99 from home bargains and pj masks gecko mask from entertainer

Today I got my mum a teddy tatty mug gift set , also got DD2 the castle from Ben and Hollys little kingdom and the girls a advent calendar .

Ordered the prints of the girls for grandparent photo frames.

Bought a wooden lion jigsaw toy in Wilko for dd2's stocking

I got the whole set of little mix dolls on Shpock :rofl: they actually sell for a lot on eBay but I paid a lot less.

Got Tori a Disney animators advent <3 and a Snow White and Frozen mini play-set, I think they are such a good price for what they are

Did my Disney Store order. Talked myself out of loads so I’m proud of myself! Although wishing I got the set of cars now, I talked myself out of TOO much :haha:
Got talking buzz, woody and Jessie and that’s it :) £68 instead of £90.
Tempted to do another order!! But none of the other things I was getting are on my list &#128580;

I talked myself out of going on the website full stop haha. Now you've said you got woody and buzz I wish I'd bloody gone on! :dohh: :haha:

Bought this for James from Aldi. RRP is £7.99, reduced to £2.99

I got socks for all 4 Boys, and pants for 3 of them. I couldn't get ds3 any as they didn't have his size in briefs and he won't wear boxers. I also got Kong, Skull Island DVD and a book for ds1, some blind bags (zomlings and playmobil) for the little two, a power bank for ds1 who's always forgetting to charge his phone and a dogs Christmas pudding!

I bought the Santa Squad Pjs for Alex and Scarlett for Christmas Eve, just mine and OH's to buy in the next couple of week.
And I bought all the pjs for the other kids in the family.

Attachments

• 20171115_130009.jpg
    20171115_130009.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171115_130247.jpg
    20171115_130247.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you. Such a pain trying to get for so many other children, and don't have a big budgets so Primark and QD to the rescue haha.

I was thinking about a hair header for Scarlett but I think at the minute she would probably get it stuck in her hair or something stupid. I'm sure holly will have lots of fun with it..ill need a review for next year :)

Todays buys
Star wars mashers multi pack was down to £8 odd in argos!
Tsum tsum blind bag also argos
Five nights at freddys blind bag from wilkos
Also got ribbons, gift bags, a mini glitter tree, a wreath hanger, led tea lights and some window stickers.

I unpacked my bags and realised I'd also bought minions 3 DVD and a set of superhero shower gels haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->