***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Lmao ! Least someone is going to have a fun Christmas haha

OH is feeling pushed out :haha: It'll be a jingly, tingly Christmas!! :winkwink:
qjky3LW.jpg

Wow! Didn't expect that ha ha. Good for you Smartie not all about the kids :)

Argh I’m so excited I just got one of these for Alex, I don’t know whether to wait or give in!

Where did you get it?? I've ordered some from Smyths but no word of then x

Argh I’m so excited I just got one of these for Alex, I don’t know whether to wait or give in!

Where did you get it?? I've ordered some from Smyths but no word of then x

Amazon France. Didn’t take long-actually came from my local depot so they are obviously almost ready to be launched here

This weekend I’ve pretty much finished all my Christmas shopping I’ve ordered:

2 tops from hollister
A pack of boxers from hollister
A rick and morty monopoly
2 DVD’s
A malteaser selection box

All that’s left to get is stocking stuffers for the girls and I’m going to do that tomorrow.

smartiemeup youve made me want to go shopping for toys now... well it will be mine and OH's anniversary xmas day :haha:

Does anyone else get to a point when they know they are done buying but still think they should get more.
DDs both have a good stash but I always think they need a few more things. DH has said no more buying!

Does anyone else get to a point when they know they are done buying but still think they should get more.
DDs both have a good stash but I always think they need a few more things. DH has said no more buying!

Yes! I’m done for the boys now apart from Niko’s jumperoo and still keep spotting more and buying it for them (such as £200 on cozmo!!) even though I still have gifts for other people to get!

smartiemeup youve made me want to go shopping for toys now... well it will be mine and OH's anniversary xmas day :haha:

Haha go for it! Ann Summers have a 15-20% off sale atm. Love honey have a couples set for £40 or £50. They were giving away a wand with orders over a certain amount.
~~~~~

C1403 - yep! I'm finished with both DD's but OH wants to buy more instead.

Haha go for it! Ann Summers have a 15-20% off sale atm. Love honey have a couples set for £40 or £50. They were giving away a wand with orders over a certain amount.
~~~~~

Life hack. If you are going to order from love honey, type ann summers into google and click love honeys link from there and they offer you 50% off if you choose to shop with them as it thinks it’s taken a sale from Ann summers lol!
Their existing offers work with the discounttoo. May have done this myself more than once :haha:

~~~~~

Life hack. If you are going to order from love honey, type ann summers into google and click love honeys link from there and they offer you 50% off if you choose to shop with them as it thinks it’s taken a sale from Ann summers lol!
Their existing offers work with the discounttoo. May have done this myself more than once :haha:

Ooo gutted !! I’ve just ordered from Love Honey ! Nothing as exciting as Smarties though lol x

Bought these from Aldi as part of my grandparents present

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->