***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Having a total mare with xmas eve pjs. I got some snowman ones from sainsburys but tried them on the kids and they were just way too baggy on the legs and kids said the panta werent soft. So today i picked up matching santa ones from home bargains, got them home and they are such a weird fit. Got my oldest (7.5) age 7-8 and my youngest (5 but is quite small for his age and very skinny) 5-6. The pants fit them and the arms fit them but the bodys of the tops were really short!? The ones i got for myself fit but were the same then i noticed a hole in mine and even though i really loved them im thinking the next size up (they go 7-8 then 9-10) will be super huge and if mine already had a hole they may not be the best quality even though we had the elf ones last year (which we still have and the 7-8 still fits my oldest)
I saw some grinch pjs in primark so now im thinking i may just get them hopefully if they have the sizes
Never had such a kerfuffle over pjs

I’m so sad about pj’s this year, I struggled to find any I liked then thought I had found them and ordered them. They arrived today and I’ve ordered ds3 and ds2 matching sizes which will be massive on ds3

The selection this year has been a bit naff. I've saw some pug ones on asda and they have adult pug ones too not matching but still so ill show them those tomorrow and see if they want them ones or the grinch ones.

I've struggled this year too, nothing has caught my eye and any I have liked a bit haven't been in their size (what is it with shops 'skipping' sizes?!) I went on ebay the other day and bought some because I had a moment of panic...hopefully they fit now!

Having a total mare with xmas eve pjs. I got some snowman ones from sainsburys but tried them on the kids and they were just way too baggy on the legs and kids said the panta werent soft. So today i picked up matching santa ones from home bargains, got them home and they are such a weird fit. Got my oldest (7.5) age 7-8 and my youngest (5 but is quite small for his age and very skinny) 5-6. The pants fit them and the arms fit them but the bodys of the tops were really short!? The ones i got for myself fit but were the same then i noticed a hole in mine and even though i really loved them im thinking the next size up (they go 7-8 then 9-10) will be super huge and if mine already had a hole they may not be the best quality even though we had the elf ones last year (which we still have and the 7-8 still fits my oldest)
I saw some grinch pjs in primark so now im thinking i may just get them hopefully if they have the sizes
Never had such a kerfuffle over pjs

I’m so sad about pj’s this year, I struggled to find any I liked then thought I had found them and ordered them. They arrived today and I’ve ordered ds3 and ds2 matching sizes which will be massive on ds3

The selection this year has been a bit naff. I've saw some pug ones on asda and they have adult pug ones too not matching but still so ill show them those tomorrow and see if they want them ones or the grinch ones.

I've struggled this year too, nothing has caught my eye and any I have liked a bit haven't been in their size (what is it with shops 'skipping' sizes?!) I went on ebay the other day and bought some because I had a moment of panic...hopefully they fit now!

Fingers crossed they fit! I know an 8-9 would have been perfect but they dont do that so think im gonna take them all back and get the grinch ones if i can and if not the pug ones.

For Christmas day. I need to find some cookie cutters (tree/star/gingerbread).

kr0GmXR.jpg

Got my son the Nerf regulator gun in the Cyber monday deals, it was $60 originally then went down to $44, i refused to pay either of those prices so waited another day and it went down to $30 so picked it up;

https://www.hasbro.com/common/productimages/en_US/ca8d1d0150569047f50ee1fd2b9d15b3/7c9d4693bfa714a81b050a55b719236ef2c92d1e.jpg

Also got him another game good price was $60 down to $25 both of these deals were on Amazon.com;

00-995-283-S01.jpg

And for my 10 yr old DD $25 on Target.com;

Just a couple more bits for my older two and i am done!

Got ds2 Xbox live code and ds1 PlayStation plus code so all done now

Got pjs for my sister and mam
Kids xmas eve pjs got grinch onsies

It really is! I love wandering around in there looking at everything. It's like a Santas grotto! :)

I used to love going at Christmas coz I lived 10 mins from one but now the nearest one is like 45 mins away since I moved :dohh:

Hulk costume
Minecraft animal pack
Pokemon guess game
Presents for friends children
Tshirt for OH

Last night I got my oldest;
Aloha tin of Pokémon cards
Clue game

Not a buy but today i scored the biggest steal ever.
Managed to get morgan a dan tdm book for ....
Free!
Someone put it on a local free page and it literally looks brand new. He is gonna love it. I almost bought i too but couldnt justify it after i bought him a roald dahl set.
Also got some gifts for family just chocs/wine/gift sets nothing exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->