Show us your wrapped presents!

I need to start doing this, my mans daughter and grandchildren are coming from oz and i honestly dont fancy doing it when there here.

I haven't wrapped yet but I've separated Oscar and Jacks presents into bags so I can go through them easily. Also bought blue wrapping paper for Oscar and silver for Jack so that there is absolutely no confusion on Xmas day haha.

Here are the bagged prezzie said, just need to wrap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 60
My first wrapped present for hubby! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 24
Wrapped 2 more for hubby and calling it a night - forget how much it hurts your back! Haha xx

https://i64.tinypic.com/rumtjd.jpg

Thought you girls would appreciate my present cupboard :p made a good start on wrapping family presents this weekend x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 80
Does anyone else think paper has been rubbish this year? I haven't liked any of the designs so I ended up ordering LO a cute one from paper chase! Xx

Yeah there aren't that many great ones this year. I think 2 years ago was the best for paper!! xx

I'm also disappointed with paper this year. I am however still using up paper from 2 years ago. Those wilko rolls go on forever! Definitely buying new next year though, because I'm starting to get bored of the same stuff.

So I've managed to make a start but only got 2 done before my ds started trying to come in my bedroom. I've done an adults and kids so you can see my 2 choices of paper. The adults one actually comes in 4 cute designs so they'll look ace under the tree. All the kids are getting the same but I think it's super cute!

IMG_20151103_121714.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-03-12-29-12-1.jpg

Really love the second paper!

And another 3 wrapped. I have one more style in this design and it's stripes but the same colours, I really like the quality of this paper. It's from bhs and was £7, I'm really happy with it.

IMG_20151103_174042.jpg

Savannah, I found some gorgeous paper in House Of Fraser!! Its not cheap though lol xx

I FOUND my wrapping paper :cloud9:

Matalan £4 for 3 rolls with gift tags and ribbon in a set also 3 for 2!
I'll add photo's later!
I kind of don't want to share this info as I want it all :blush: :haha: but all their christmas stuff is bloody GORGEOUS!!

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Chr...,default,sc.html?redirectQuery=wrapping paper

Have a peek ;)

I got some lovely nutcracker paper from Matalan too - HOF is mainly adult paper xx

i have gone through 32 meters of wrapping paper already but i do have a large family x

:shock: loads of prezzies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->