Showing Already?

Baby Bergy

Reaction score
Had my first child at 23. Im almost 29 now, prolly 40 lbs heavier than when I conceived my son. Im a lil over 6 weeks and have a belly???? With my son I didn't show til almost 20 weeks. I don't know how to feel about this. Obviously its not the "baby" thats showing but I am so bloated I guess? It even feels weird to lay on my belly like I have a lil balloon in there. I am very insecure about this and its kinda ruining my good mood. Is this normal? 6 weeks?

Probably bloat. I'll be flat as can be, and then puffy like I swallowed bags of marshmallows or something. :dohh:

Seriously, over the past 2 days, my belly has stuck out more than ever! I know it was bloat at first, but this I know for sure is the start of a bump. My work doesn't know yet and I didn't realize how obvious my bump was when I decided to wear an ultra-high-waisted skirt to work... well that was a mistake haha. Had to try to suck in and stand awkwardly to try to hide it. I have a pretty small frame, so maybe that's why? But I was thinking the same thing a couple of weeks ago and now I see the difference, and it seriously happens over the course of a day or two. I was seriously like "um how did I miss that?!". Haha.

I have an abdominal separation (diastasis recti) after having my first son almost 17 months ago. I hadn't gotten around to sorting that out before getting pregnant again.

As a result, despite being only 6½ weeks pregnant, I look extremely pregnant and with being so bloated and nauseous I can't even suck it in any more. Took my son swimming yesterday and some of the other ladies guessed that I was pregnant (I normally wear loose-fitting clothes but obviously I was in a swimming costume).

I've been looking like I'm 20 weeks pregnant since I was 5weeks pregnant. And now I'm 11 weeks along. I'm 5'7 and have gained 10 pounds in 11 week. I'm 155# now. All gas and constipation. Plus I had a horrendous appetite until just a few days ago.

:(

I have an abdominal separation (diastasis recti) after having my first son almost 17 months ago. I hadn't gotten around to sorting that out before getting pregnant again.

As a result, despite being only 6½ weeks pregnant, I look extremely pregnant and with being so bloated and nauseous I can't even suck it in any more. Took my son swimming yesterday and some of the other ladies guessed that I was pregnant (I normally wear loose-fitting clothes but obviously I was in a swimming costume).

Hi!

How are you? We started our weightloss journals more or less the same time and are friends on MFP, but I went of internet a while :blush: Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Now with my second child I look huge at 7 weeks. I also gained some weight so are thinking of wrap skirts and dresses since I barely fit into my own clothes. And all this eventhough I walk 1.8miles a day and eat healthy.

Photo one is a size 12 and photo two is a size 14.

Attachments

• Worcester-20131105-03963_1383647117352_l.jpg
    Worcester-20131105-03963_1383647117352_l.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Worcester-20131113-04186_1384338627681_n.jpg
    Worcester-20131113-04186_1384338627681_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 23
Hi!

How are you? We started our weightloss journals more or less the same time and are friends on MFP, but I went of internet a while :blush: Congratulations on your pregnancy!
congrats to you too!

I haven't logged into MFP for ages, but then again I've been eating terribly the last couple of weeks!

Wow, I guess a lot of people just get bigger quicker with baby number 2! I'm actually very nervous - by the end of my last pregnancy my belly was huge, I felt like my skin couldn't stretch any more if it tried - thank goodness he came 3 weeks early! But given how huge I am already with this one, I'm honestly very nervous about how big I'll be by the end of it - not to mention how much worse my diastasis might be by then!

That early it's bloating we all get it ! Baby is way too small and deep for you to show at. 6 weeks. I had it as well!

I feel like I do too, but I know it's my bloating... I can't wait til I get my bump!

at 13 weeks I'd say it's probably a little more than just bloat!

You can show before 13 weeks especially if you had more then one kid but early before 8 weeks it's bloat. I'm 12.4 I am showing and yes even this far you can bloat I can see times when I'm bloated and then it goes away and then you can see my bump! It drives me crazy

with my first, i found the easiest way to tell the difference between bloat and bump was to lay flat on my back. Bloat would flatten out, bump wouldn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->