• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Showing at 11 weeks?

Touch the Sky

Proud new momma
Reaction score
hi ladies! is it possible to show at 11 weeks? i was average size pre-pregnancy, 5'7 and 150 lbs, and this is my first child. i assumed i would not show until later on, but i noticed since yesterday that my belly pops out in the morning. before i would get a huge bloat after a meal, but now it's pretty much once i'm up and going it's there. i had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby was still down low, so is it even possible? is this just some crazy bloating?

I also popped out around 11 weeks. In fact, that's when I started wearing maternity pants because my jeans were feeling really uncomfortable. :flower:

I used to wonder if maybe there was a hidden twin because I showed so early (and it's my first) but nope! Just one. :winkwink:

yeah none of my jeans fit anymore, so i've been wearing a belly band. i find it to be uncomfortable though, so i'm thinking about getting maternity pants. any tips on where to shop? i've heard H&M has cute stuff..

im the same i can't wait till i have mid size bump i can show off. Right now i don't know if its fat or bump. I'll just say its a bump lol

yeah liola, me too! right now i'm still trying to hide it which is getting harder and harder!

I'm only 10 weeks and starting to show. I had to buy new longer, larger shirts so I could roll down the top of my pants a bit to accommodate. Remember, the bump isn't really the baby at this stage. The uterus is expanding and coming up out of the pelvis, pushing our normally-more-interior organs outward and upward a bit. I'm noticeably losing my waist.

I started wearing maternity clothes at 10 weeks because I felt like I had popped and nothing was fitting.

The baby may still be low, but your uterus is growing everyday!

H & M have a good maternity section. I got some nice things in next too. Im 11 weeks and have gone into maternity jeans now as my normal jeans were hurting me when i sat down and digging in. The maternity jeans are baggy around the band but plenty of room to fill that over the next 6 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"