Showing at 11 weeks?

Touch the Sky

Proud new momma
Reaction score
hi ladies! is it possible to show at 11 weeks? i was average size pre-pregnancy, 5'7 and 150 lbs, and this is my first child. i assumed i would not show until later on, but i noticed since yesterday that my belly pops out in the morning. before i would get a huge bloat after a meal, but now it's pretty much once i'm up and going it's there. i had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby was still down low, so is it even possible? is this just some crazy bloating?

I also popped out around 11 weeks. In fact, that's when I started wearing maternity pants because my jeans were feeling really uncomfortable. :flower:

I used to wonder if maybe there was a hidden twin because I showed so early (and it's my first) but nope! Just one. :winkwink:

yeah none of my jeans fit anymore, so i've been wearing a belly band. i find it to be uncomfortable though, so i'm thinking about getting maternity pants. any tips on where to shop? i've heard H&M has cute stuff..

im the same i can't wait till i have mid size bump i can show off. Right now i don't know if its fat or bump. I'll just say its a bump lol

yeah liola, me too! right now i'm still trying to hide it which is getting harder and harder!

I'm only 10 weeks and starting to show. I had to buy new longer, larger shirts so I could roll down the top of my pants a bit to accommodate. Remember, the bump isn't really the baby at this stage. The uterus is expanding and coming up out of the pelvis, pushing our normally-more-interior organs outward and upward a bit. I'm noticeably losing my waist.

I started wearing maternity clothes at 10 weeks because I felt like I had popped and nothing was fitting.

The baby may still be low, but your uterus is growing everyday!

H & M have a good maternity section. I got some nice things in next too. Im 11 weeks and have gone into maternity jeans now as my normal jeans were hurting me when i sat down and digging in. The maternity jeans are baggy around the band but plenty of room to fill that over the next 6 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->