showing at 12 and a half weeks?

T

tinytoes

is this possible?

I knew I'd put on weight but didnt think it was noticeable until my office mate said she could see.

Is it too early - have I just been eating too much??(Is it those pancakes!?!?) Or is it liekly to really be baby? I'd love to think so!!!

My DH and one of my sisters both told me that they thought I was starting to show so I think it is possible!

Friends and family have commented on my little bump but i think thats because before being pregnant i have always had a very flat stomach. Strangers probably just think i am fat!

Post a pic so we can have a nosy...check out your bumps thread I am going to post a new pic of my bump now....!!

I think I´m starting to show a little bit - I never had a really flat tummy anyway, so I reckon some of it is the remnants of my beer belly from my previous before pregnancy life!!! Clothes are definately getting tighter though and I´m left with very little choice in trousers at the moment.

I will see if i can upload one, took me all day to work out how to upload them on Monday when i was putting my scan pics on LOL

Its rare before 12 weeks but after then it could be

I can tell I'm a little bigger...but since I've never had a flat tummy, it's not obvious to any one else. I can definitely tell in the way my clothes fit, though.

I think it's possible. My OH looked at me the other day and exclaimed "it's a baby bump!" Apparently my new sweater shows it off :) Cool!

Apparently - and I don't want to upset anyone here!! If your abdomen is looking fuller it could be down to constipation - the fact that it is backed up in your intestines means that it makes you look bigger!!

:dust:

Apparently - and I don't want to upset anyone here!! If your abdomen is looking fuller it could be down to constipation - the fact that it is backed up in your intestines means that it makes you look bigger!!

:dust:

:rofl: TMI possibly but I haven't had that problem in the least (which is good now that I think about it :rofl:). Honestly when my DH and sister first told me that they saw a bump I told them no it's just fat (cuz I'm not a skinny girl :rofl:). But the more I look at it the more I can see a tiny bump!

with my 1st I had a wee bump from the word go......with my 2nd I was still wearing my size 6 jeans at 7 months and people where really shocked at how far on I was....this time I have had a bump since 8 weeks and my dd started shouting last night "look at the size of your tummy is the baby coming tonight" :rofl::

:rofl: the pancakes!!

i think i started to put on the weight around 12 weeks, sometimes i still dont know if im showing but my husband says i am for sure and other ppl have said that too so...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->