Showing at 7 weeks?

Nicole_E

Reaction score
I'm actually 8 weeks along (sorry for the typo!), and I've noticed some of my clothes are getting tighter. When I come out of the shower now, I notice my stomach is rounder. Could this be something else, like bloating or just simply eating too much? Or is it possible to have a slight bump showing through your clothes this early? OR! Could I actually be further along than I thought?! :wacko:

I've never been pregnant before so I really don't know, and we haven't told anyone yet so I'm counting on someone here to help me!

I'm actually 8 weeks along (sorry for the typo!), and I've noticed some of my clothes are getting tighter. When I come out of the shower now, I notice my stomach is rounder. Could this be something else, like bloating or just simply eating too much? Or is it possible to have a slight bump showing through your clothes this early? OR! Could I actually be further along than I thought?! :wacko:

I've never been pregnant before so I really don't know, and we haven't told anyone yet so I'm counting on someone here to help me!

You should go look at the thread I just posted called "big bump" I have my bump pictures up there and a few other girls are talking about how they're showing early, too! :D :hugs:

I just did, lol, glad to know I'm not alone!

This early on it is most likely just bloating. I knew for me that was the case. My pants were feeling right flour two weeks and finally caved around 10 weeks and got maternity pants. They are so comfy!

yep I'm experiencing the same thing. I had my first scan today, so everything is perfect and on schedule. I do have a bit of a paunchy belly, and noticed that some of my jeans are just a little snug, but I'm still the same weight.

https://i.imgur.com/rPVNKqO.jpg

this was me at 11+3 with DS - and it was all bloat! i kinda deflated a bit and then only really got a proper "bump" at 16w.

also - i busted out of my jeans at 6w. literally. they fit more comfily all of a sudden and it was only when i went to the loo and saw the 6" split in the back of them that i realised why.

looking forward to that again... not!

I looked about 6 months at 7 weeks and I was so upset thinking soon I would be the size of a bus and spent the next 3 weeks in leggings as nothing else would fit but now I am back to normal it was bloat, it was hard too which I don't imagine a real bump would be at that stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->