Showing lil bump

Era

Reaction score
So far I'm 13 weeks along and looking at alot of other 13 weekers I noticed a big differance in bump sizes. When is it that you start to show a bump and is it ok to have a really lil bump? :blush:

Dont have a pic just yet. I have to get my camera set up so i can take tummy pics.

I can't believe how much my tummy changed from 12-20 weeks. pictures to compare are ace.

:D x

When your bump shows depends on many factors, some being your body shape and how many kids youve already had.

I have a definite bump at the mo! last time i didnt show until 18 weeks ish !

Blah... I was gonna get a pic last night of my itty bitty bump but me and my borfriend got into it and I ended up just takin a bath and goin to bed. I swear it seems HE'S the one with the hormones >.<

I'll try and get one tonight tho.

i had a big bump at 13 weeks but its not changed much since! i was big for 3 months but am small now for 5 mths!! everyones differant so i wouldn't worry about having a little one!

ya me too it seems like my bump was rather big for the first tri cause everyone kept asking me how far along i was thinking i was much further or i was having twins or something--but now i think my tummys a normal size for five months so i guess i slowed a bit ---so dont feel bad if ur bump doesnt show yet...most peopple dont show until the third month anyway and some even later ---

Im 5 months and you can hardly tell im pregnant!!! So it's perfectly normal not to be showing at 13 weeks.

Im 5 months and you can hardly tell im pregnant!!! So it's perfectly normal not to be showing at 13 weeks.

Same here, I am 20 weeks and no one can tell that I'm pregnant. I started a prenatal yoga class the other day and the teacher actually laced her hand on my tummy in disbelief. They say it depends on quite a few factors such as how you "carry" the baby and on the strength of your abdominal muscles.

I havent even started showing yet. I have a friend who is a week or so behind me, and she is already starting to show. I swear, people still seem to think that im in my first or second month still. :haha:
Eventually i guess i'll start showing, but only time will tell how long. LOL

I havent even started showing yet. I have a friend who is a week or so behind me, and she is already starting to show. I swear, people still seem to think that im in my first or second month still. :haha:
Eventually i guess i'll start showing, but only time will tell how long. LOL

I'm at 16 weeks too, and I'm not really showing either. I have a teeny little bump which is only noticeable when I lift my shirt up, and looks more like I'm just bloated or something lol. This is my first child, however, so I guess this isn't unusual. I just get impatient... maybe I'm weird, but I'm looking forward to having a baby bump to show off.

Well at least I'm not the only one! This is my first also, so i guess we got a little ways to go...depending on how our bodies are. One of my friends didnt show until she was 6 months.

Im 16 weeks and def not showing, but Im okay with this now, my boss pointed something out to me today, I have a really long torso(sp) so thats why everything seems so low to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->