Showing lil bump

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Era, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Era

Era Active Member

So far I'm 13 weeks along and looking at alot of other 13 weekers I noticed a big differance in bump sizes. When is it that you start to show a bump and is it ok to have a really lil bump? :blush:

2. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

ve u got a pic

3. Era

Era Active Member

Dont have a pic just yet. I have to get my camera set up so i can take tummy pics.

4. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

I can't believe how much my tummy changed from 12-20 weeks. pictures to compare are ace.

:D x

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

When your bump shows depends on many factors, some being your body shape and how many kids youve already had.

6. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

I have a definite bump at the mo! last time i didnt show until 18 weeks ish !

7. Era

Era Active Member

Blah... I was gonna get a pic last night of my itty bitty bump but me and my borfriend got into it and I ended up just takin a bath and goin to bed. I swear it seems HE'S the one with the hormones >.<

I'll try and get one tonight tho.

8. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

9. sian

sian Well-Known Member

i had a big bump at 13 weeks but its not changed much since! i was big for 3 months but am small now for 5 mths!! everyones differant so i wouldn't worry about having a little one!

10. princess2323

princess2323 Finally a Mom

ya me too it seems like my bump was rather big for the first tri cause everyone kept asking me how far along i was thinking i was much further or i was having twins or something--but now i think my tummys a normal size for five months so i guess i slowed a bit ---so dont feel bad if ur bump doesnt show yet...most peopple dont show until the third month anyway and some even later ---

11. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

Im 5 months and you can hardly tell im pregnant!!! So it's perfectly normal not to be showing at 13 weeks.

12. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

Same here, I am 20 weeks and no one can tell that I'm pregnant. I started a prenatal yoga class the other day and the teacher actually laced her hand on my tummy in disbelief. They say it depends on quite a few factors such as how you "carry" the baby and on the strength of your abdominal muscles.

13. nikkybaby

nikkybaby 3rd Tri, First Timer!

I havent even started showing yet. I have a friend who is a week or so behind me, and she is already starting to show. I swear, people still seem to think that im in my first or second month still. :haha:
    Eventually i guess i'll start showing, but only time will tell how long. LOL

14. mira1986

mira1986 Member

I'm at 16 weeks too, and I'm not really showing either. I have a teeny little bump which is only noticeable when I lift my shirt up, and looks more like I'm just bloated or something lol. This is my first child, however, so I guess this isn't unusual. I just get impatient... maybe I'm weird, but I'm looking forward to having a baby bump to show off.

15. nikkybaby

nikkybaby 3rd Tri, First Timer!

Well at least I'm not the only one! This is my first also, so i guess we got a little ways to go...depending on how our bodies are. One of my friends didnt show until she was 6 months.

16. VanWest

VanWest 1 baby, 4 step-kids

Im 16 weeks and def not showing, but Im okay with this now, my boss pointed something out to me today, I have a really long torso(sp) so thats why everything seems so low to me