Shows of mediumship

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Anyone been to any?
I've seen Sally Morgan and Derek Acorah at out local theatre... Unfortunately I didn't get any messages :(

Anyone else? Can you recommend one?

I've been to see Derek Acorah but no-one came through for me either. My mum was sat there petrified in case someone came through for her cos she didn't want to have to talk on the microphone lol x

I have not been to see anyone so cant reccomend but I would like to go see Sally Morgan, I cant stand Derek Acorah. Were they as good as they seem to be on TV? x

I've had a personal session or two but don't think i'd go to a show. I just think they'd be more likely to be a hoax. My pap was a spiratualist so fully expected him to come through but he never has :(

I have not been to see anyone so cant reccomend but I would like to go see Sally Morgan, I cant stand Derek Acorah. Were they as good as they seem to be on TV? x

They were..... entertaining I spose, with a hint of OMG if you know what I mean. I was pleasantly surprised (but a little bit gutted) that Derek didn't get posessed like he used to on Most Haunted.
I would go and see either one again, if nothing else, it's a good girlie night out :)
My auntie saw Colin Fry with TJ Hughs and say they were rubbish, the door squeaked as someone went out and he thought it was spirit cats or something?

I've had a personal session or two but don't think i'd go to a show. I just think they'd be more likely to be a hoax. My pap was a spiratualist so fully expected him to come through but he never has :(

I'd like a personal session too, but would prefer to find someone recommended in my area than just go to see a random :flower:

I do very light readings but only for people now and then. I wouldnt be able to do it for a job or anything I am not very confident. I have seen Sally Morgan and loved it. I just liked the atmosphere more than anything :).

I really really really really want to see John Edward!!

I saw Sally Morgan and was a bit disappointed TBH...would like to see another though!

i would love to go to one of these, i went to a spiritualist meeting a couple of times and had a message, and my auntys go quite often and messages from my grandma quite alot always really accuarate too and things my grandma sued to say quite good really xx

I went to see a lady that lives near me who came very highly recommended.
It was amazing, and i made sure i didnt give anything away.
I covered my tattoo's etc, and i only answered with one word.
She was spot on and she was lovely.

Ive been to a group one also, and that was the most bizzarre thing ever.
She kept saying things like "they wish you well, and send their love."
Anyone could stand in a group and say that. :shrug:

I am starting to loose faith in them. I have many medium friends online, some I have known for a decade or more and never got reasdings even though I was promised them, I find it hard to believe they can tell me nothing. I got one of two card ones which make no sence still. I won one also., which I dont know if i believe I will be coming into easy money next year as thats like a standard reply.

I just want to hear if my grans are there ffs thats not to much to ask :(

I have a local lady I go to when I find myself at crossroads. I can read for others - close friends etc, but not myself!! I have booked in to see Sally Morgan and Derek Acorah in March next year - am looking forward to that! I'm currently reading their books as I haven't seen too much of their tv stuff.

I have seen Cercila Cartwright and she was very good, I then had a private reading by her and it was fantastic - Some things she was way off mark but most of the things was spot on. She also recorded the reading on to a CD so I can play it whenever I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->