Shrinking bump?

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
HI Ladies/Gents,

As some of you know I've been a bit under weather the last few weeks.Well after another stint in hospital yesterday and a very uncomftorble day today,I am at my wits end.I'm still having blobs of blood,got the runs,light headed,tired ans still slightly leaking fluid.

Everyone has said that I'm very tiny for 35 weeks and I have noticed my bump has shrunk a bit.I have lost 4lb in the last week or so and I'm not really eating.I was just wondering has anyone else suffered like this.This is my 4th baby and by far the worst.every pregnancy has been different but this one has totally made my mind up.I can not do this any more.I've put 2 pics up.one was taken today (last one) and the other was taken 7 weeks ago.(1st one)

Sorry to moan but I'm so confused.The doctors and midwifes all say different things.I really want a scan but they say there is no need.Well i'm going to try agin wednesday as I'm worried sick.Hope you all are ok and not feeling as bad as me.

Attachments

• DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 101_0336.jpg
    101_0336.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
I think your bump looks a perfect size. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good with it all. I would persuade them into giving you a scan for your own peace of mind..... be persuasive.... Tee hee....

Yea i think your bump looks a good size too :hugs: Its rubbish its being so crap for you :( we dont have much time left though!! Yea i'd see if you could get a scan if you're really worried, try crying alot ha ha!!

I think maybe your bump looks like it's dropped a little. Also, if you're leaking fluid then you might have got a little smaller because of that.

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish and I hope you get better answers next time you speak with the medics.

I was going to say that it looks like its dropped a bit. This is my 2nd pregnancy and has been a nightmare, i whizzed through my 1st pregnancy. There is no way my body can go through this again either. I'm so fed up of being in pain and feeling generally unwell everyday! So i can sympathise a bit with how you feel xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling crappy - I too seemed to whizz through my first 2 but I'm like grandma 90 with this one!!!!

I wouldn't say your bump has got smaller I would say it has dropped - plus the first pic is much closer up which might make it look bigger with it having a different perspective. Hope you're feeling better soon x

I'd say your bump has dropped more than anything like the others say x

I dont think it looks much smaller, definately not small enough to worry! It looks good, you may have lots some body water while sick which may make it seem smaller...

you look the same size as i was hun :hugs:

Attachments

• ALIM0383 (Small).JPG
    ALIM0383 (Small).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ALIM0466 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0466 (Large).JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ALIM0478 (Small).JPG
    ALIM0478 (Small).JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread