*shuffles in* Hi there!

daisy_dee

Reaction score
Hello peeps. My name's Sarah and I'm pregnant.

Oh dear, oh dear, this seems like Bumpaholics Anonymous already. Egad! Ne'er mind.

Soyes....I am Sarah (but I do answer to Daisy, it's an old work nickname from years gone by). I'm 35 and live in soggy England, Buckinghamshire to be exact. For those who don't know England's layout too well, I'm about 30 miles NW of London.

This is my first pregnancy (second try, but that's a long and nasty tale I shan't bother anyone with right now). I know I'm fairly ancient for a first baby, but that again is a story I may keep for later.

Right at this time, I'm on a weeks rest, as enforced by my GP, and am due back at work, all being well, this Friday. I got bored with bumbling round the house and thought I may as well sign up on here *g* I work for *ahem* a large and nameless supermarket chain as a baker/confectioner, but I guess that might change quite soon, depending on how things go once I've had my scan, which will hopefully be before i have to go back in to work.

I don't have an inner child so much as I am a child with a thin adult later pasted over the top. I collect toys (mostly Perigree Sindy dolls, Hello Kitty merchandise and My Little Ponies) but don't play with them any more - honest! I have strong Goth tendencies - wear a lot of black, giant metallic boots and crushed velvet. I do a lot of crafting - mostly beadwork, making greeting cards, hand embroidering (can't use a sewing machine to save my life) and Fimo modelling. I love heavy metal, hard and glam rock, and oddly, 90's rave music, although I was never a raver.

I think that's it for now. Do let me know if I've missed anything.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->