Sibling name suggestions for..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
We have 2 boys, Raiden and Koah. I have noo clue where to start thinking for a 3rd, we have no idea if it's a boy or girl but I am excited to start brainstorming :)
As you can see, we like unusual names..
My husband is interested in a G name like his is, and I would like to avoid using another R or K name.

Thanks!

Grayson popped into my head first 😀

You're welcome. Sounds good as a sib set too xx

How about Gage?

Other suggestions:
Lawson
Theo
Felix
Talon
Silas

We are using Gage. I'm absolutely in love with it!

Bodhi instantly popped in my head when I read your sons names.

I love Gage and Bodhi!

Also:
Grey
Galen
Garett
Griffin

Asher
Leith (lay-th)

Bodhi is my next son's name (the one that doesn't exist yet) haha

The first name that popped into my head was Garret. Also Grayson, Gabe, Glynn, Gideon, Gerrard, Gethin, Gibson, Gene, Gunnar, Gus.

For a girl I really like Genevieve. Gaia, Gia, Giselle, Grainne, Greta, Gwen, Gretchen, Ginny.

For a boy G names I like are

Gabriel
Gale
Gideon
George
Gage

For girls I like

Gabriella
Genevieve
Ginny
Grace/Gracie

Thank you all, I'm loving the suggestions :) Especially loving Leith, though it doesn't go with my husband's G, I'm kind of hoping he's not entirely set on that :haha:

Thank you all, I'm loving the suggestions :) Especially loving Leith, though it doesn't go with my husband's G, I'm kind of hoping he's not entirely set on that :haha:

If you'd be pronouncing it Lay-th like the pp said, I really like it spelt Laith (in fact I actually know someone with that name) It goes well with your sons names.

I have no G suggestions that haven't already been mentioned but I love the name Torren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->