Sick at the thought of food?

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
Since the past 2 weeks or so I have been feeling nauseas but the feeling has gotten worse over the past 2 days and I had ny first sickness this morning.
I also cant eat properly as the smell and thought of 99% of food makes me feel sick! I have had 1 'meal' a day the past couple of weeks due to feeling like this. Today all ive bad is few bits of chicken before feeling sick and then a small pack of choc buttons which was heaven! Lol
Is this okay? Im not trying to starve myself but I honestly cannot eat more than 1 meal a day due to the sickness feeling. My mum and aunts keep saying I shouldnt be complaining as they had sickness all through their pregnancies so im lucky etc.. but I dont usually be or feel sick anyway so this is a horrible feeling for me! Sorry for the long post

i wouldnt worry too much so long as you are keeping down fluids its important that you keep yourself hydrated most pregnant women go through this when i was pregnant with my first i lost almost a stone in 4 weeks but i then slowly started to feel a lot better and felt normal again around 20 weeks, im only around 5-6 weeks pregnant now so im not feeling sick yet but im dredding it!!

also, ginger help me out loads with nausea, i normally hate the taste of ginger but i would force myself to eat a few ginger nut buscuits, i also got some ginger tea and waited untill it was cold then drank it really fast lol it really helped

hope you feel better soon

I remember when i was pregnant with my first the thought of everything made me want to boak. I ended up living on crisps for a couple of weeks, it was the only thing i could stomach and keep down! I didnt have morning sickness with either of my two, but i constantly felt sick with a churning stomach and massive hunger pains which made me more nauseous. It was hell! xx

I was like this from 6 weeks on, the midwife said it was fine as ling as I could keep something down and fluids... Some days I couldn't keep anything down which was soul destroying after it took so much effort to eat in the first place

I'm now 12 weeks n still feel sick at the thought but can eat a lot more
I lost 9pounds! My advice is a little of what u fancy does u good even if it's maccy d's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->