Sick before BFP (viral but flu like at 7dpo) ?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I know it’s never a thing u til you get a bfp just wondering if anyone had unusual sickness feeling around when implantation would be

I'm pretty sure I felt implantation as I had some odd sensation in my uterus on an off around 6DPO, about 3 days later at 9DPO I had the worst motion sickness I've ever had while on a road trip. I think it was because I hadn't eaten. Though that combined with weird pains in my BBs trigger me to test at 11DPO and it was quite positive at that point. Though oddly now 8 weeks pregnant and never got actual morning sickness besides that one episode.

Alot of womon can have cold like symptoms b4 a BFP. I had alot of nasal congestion and kept feeling like I was coming down with a cold b4 I got my BFP.
Started feeling sick just after my BPP. Felt like motion sickness.
Also I cud feel implantation. I had lower back ache and I had pain in my right overy area and in my utrus. Sometimes it was very sharp and stabby and wud come and go.
My very first sign of pregnancy b4 my BFP was raised temp and achey breasts which are still sore now. Also a heightened sence of smell. I had that start around 8DPO. My sence of smell was so so strong even tho I had nasal congestion

The only unusual symptom for me this time was I kept getting day long heartburn, even without eating anything to cause it, not once since we've been trying and thought if I could be pregnant have this. I don't even suffer with heartburn specially that bad! I instantly knew I was pregnant and got a positive at around 10dpo I think it was, that was the only month I didn't use opks either

Thanks ladies. 8dpo today. I’ll prolly FRER Monday .... was told it was viral yesterday at Dr so just waiting it out but i know your immune system is supposed to lower to allow implant so I’m
Still hoping as i haven’t been sick like this in i can’t even remember when and that’s with my other kids constantly being sick from school and stuff etc

So. Guess we will see

I was sick (nasal congestion and coughing) before my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->