Sick of being sick!

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
This is off topic, but is anyone else suffering a cold that will just not go away? I'm on my 3rd or 4th week of being sick, and on my second course of antibiotics. I'm sick of it!!! :hissy:

Oh hun -its rubbish isnt it? Hope these antibiotics kick your colds ass!! xxx

Are you taking any vitamins? If not try taking a multi-vit to help boost your imume system and eat loads of fruit and veg and get as much sunlight as you call alltho might not feel like doing if your ill

I am taking my pre-natal vitamin.. Unfortunately I've not had much of an appetite, so I usually end up skipping at least one meal a day. I'm trying to drink lots of fluids, but probably should drink more. I wish the sun would come out here, it would probably help, but it's been the neverending winter!!! :hissy:

Take some vitamins and snuggle up on the sofa... xxxx

Get better soon, keep warm and drink plenty of fluids :) :hugs: x

Well I'm going back to the doctor's today for x-rays. They think I may have pneumonia. :hissy:

I just hope this doesn't interfere with TTC in a month. I better be better by then!

Bless!! I can sympathise. I get rid of my cold but it keeps coming back. Driving me mad!! Guess it's making up for the last couple of years when I barely had any illness!

Hope ur antibiotics work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"