Sick of being sick!

gumb69

No.3 on its way
Reaction score
Hiya. Sorry to whoever reads this post its going to be a moany one. We have spent the last five years trying to get pregnant. Thankfully it worked and we have a gorgeous little girl. I put my body through hoops to get pregnant and try and stay pregnant. Unfortunately i have had seven miscarriages. We went through fertility treatment to get pregnant using napro and the ivf clinic for Some of the pregnancies. I was told to avoid all dairy egg wheat and soya which i did for over two years. My last pregnancy ended in august last year. Before i got pregnant i took two humira injections to shut down part of my immune system. Ivf clinic recommended. However since losing the last baby at nine weeks and No longer on any fertility drugs i am constantly sick. The humira was supposed to lower my immunity for up to three months but its way longer. Any Ideas How i can really boost my immune system. I Dont drink or smoke am a healthy weight and eat well. So i am at a loss How to boost my immunity. Since august i have had the vomitting bug three times. Two colds and full on flu. Hence i have the flu now and completely bed ridden for the last two days. Please help x

I always take Wellness Pills by source naturals. They are huge, gross tasting horse pills, but they literally keep us from getting the flu. We get a sore throat, fever, take 3 pills in the AM, 3 at night, and it never goes to the chest. If you google them, you can read the ingredients to make sure you aren't sensitive to any that you know of... It is a lot of herbs and a few vitamins. Ask your Dr what they think before just to be safe, but we swear by them. :flower:

The most important thing to take (IMO) is probiotics. Probiotics help with your gut flora . . the more healthy gut flora you have, the better your immune system is. This is a very awesome link that breaks it down and explain what the gut flora is as well as how it affects your immune system: https://www.marksdailyapple.com/gut-flora-healthy-immune-system/#axzz2MLX9OHtK You can take probiotic supplements and you can get probiotics through eating things like yogurt :)

Vitamin D is very well known for boosting immune systems :) I'd also say Vitamin C is really important. Whenever I'm sick I up my intake of Vitamin C and get over the illness within a day or two. Garlic is also known for its infection-fighting capabilities and it's amazing to take even just for fighting a cold.

You'll have to research what amount of probiotics, Vit D, and Vit C to take depending on your needs and, as with everything, you should talk to your doctor before taking anything new :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->