Sick of being SICK

Lovelywelsh

Reaction score
I am 6w 2d and all I have had for a week now it's constant sick and exhaustion, I have a 17month old and feel so sorry for her not having 100% out of me, any help on how to ease this Ladies x

If you're feeling sickness coming on try ginger biscuits (didn't work for me personally) or polos? Polos are a great help for me, when I smell something that will make me sick, I have a couple and they ease my stomach

What are polos? I totally know how you feel! I'm such a baby because of how sick I am!! I'm constantly whining and I hate it.

Thnx ladies, same here ginger biscuits didn't help me on my first or now, will def give polos a try though and ice lollies lol will give it a go and let u know :)

What are polos? I totally know how you feel! I'm such a baby because of how sick I am!! I'm constantly whining and I hate it.

They're a little hard mint :)

https://memex.naughtons.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/polo-mint.jpg

Thnx ladies, same here ginger biscuits didn't help me on my first or now, will def give polos a try though and ice lollies lol will give it a go and let u know :)

(sorry that image i put came up so big!) But if you're going for ice lollies try orange :) they cut away the metalicy taste you get :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->