Sick of feeling sick :(

Hanni82

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my first and I had no idea pregnancy would leave me feeling so unwell!
I had server morning sickness till about 28 weeks and now it comes and goes whenever it chooses. I've had a bad weekend only managing to keep fluids down and I'm scared to eat now as I'm sick of being sick! I'm exhausted and not slept for two nights, as my legs have done nothing but ache.
I love the fact there is a baby in my tummy and what it wriggles it it the only thing making me smile at the moment, but all these bloody symptoms are really getting me down and I am fed up of moaning, this should be a happy time and I'm sure my partner thinks I'm laying it on thick.
Is it normal to feel this rubbish at this stage in my pregnancy?

Han x

Omg that's rough hun feeling sick all the way through. You need a medel no advice I am afraid just hugs

i know how you feel. i'm almost 35 weeks and i still have morning sickness. i throw up at least 2-3 times a day and get really bad acid reflex at night. i'm on my feet a lot for work, and the past 4 days my feet have been so swollen it's hard to walk. i'm trying very hard to hang in there too. it really does suck being sick and having to go through everything else. just try to stay positive and try not to count the weeks you have left, it makes it more miserable, trust me!

my doctor said it's okay if you're still throwing up,as long as you keep your fluids. try drinking gatorade with lots of ice. it helps keep hydrated. dehydration can cause pre-term labor, so i'm told every single day by coworkers. but what helps me with morning sickness is eating small and frequent. stay away from greasy things and try to do more plain things like rice, bananas, bread, peanut butter. nothing with juice or that much liquid in it. that's helped me a bit.

i'd like to say it gets better, but with baby getting bigger,it gets harder and harder. meats have been harder for me to diguest and salt is a major killer for me right now as i'm starting to swell. just hang in there, read a book. get your mind off of the discomfort. do some online baby shopping. you'll be fine. i just tell myself, it'll be worth it in the end. all these aches and pains for the best present in the world!

good luck!

i know how you feel. i'm almost 35 weeks and i still have morning sickness. i throw up at least 2-3 times a day and get really bad acid reflex at night. i'm on my feet a lot for work, and the past 4 days my feet have been so swollen it's hard to walk. i'm trying very hard to hang in there too. it really does suck being sick and having to go through everything else. just try to stay positive and try not to count the weeks you have left, it makes it more miserable, trust me!

my doctor said it's okay if you're still throwing up,as long as you keep your fluids. try drinking gatorade with lots of ice. it helps keep hydrated. dehydration can cause pre-term labor, so i'm told every single day by coworkers. but what helps me with morning sickness is eating small and frequent. stay away from greasy things and try to do more plain things like rice, bananas, bread, peanut butter. nothing with juice or that much liquid in it. that's helped me a bit.

i'd like to say it gets better, but with baby getting bigger,it gets harder and harder. meats have been harder for me to diguest and salt is a major killer for me right now as i'm starting to swell. just hang in there, read a book. get your mind off of the discomfort. do some online baby shopping. you'll be fine. i just tell myself, it'll be worth it in the end. all these aches and pains for the best present in the world!

good luck!

Thank you, sometimes it's just good to know you're not the only one feeling crappy! Good luck to you too xx

i know how to feel. makes you feel a bit better knowing someone is going through the same things. :]

Hiya. I had hg in first pregnancy and was throwing up till just after birth at 40+1. The hg started that time at 7 week's. This pregnancy it started at 5 week's and I am on tablets to stop sickness which.stops it almost completely but if I reduce the tablets I'm violently sick. I'll be on tablets till birth now. Feel very guilty for takin meds but have to.do.it for my sanity.
I really hope you start feeling better again. I think all us severe sickness ladies should get a medal because pregnancy is hard work with.feeling the way we do too. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->