Sick of looking at boys names

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I just cannot find anything we like. I love my sons name and I feel like nothing even begins to compare. I am so sick of even looking. I think I am going to wait until we find out the gender to even bother. We still have our girls name from last pregnancy.

Same boat, have a girls name but need a boys! I think it's harder to pick a second boys name because you want it to flow with your first. What are your top choices so far?

My son is Bennett and I just read the name Cohen and I like it....I dunno...:dohh:

Had the same problem as OP ....it wasn't til the day I turned 38 weeks that I finally found one I like ALMOST as much as my first sons name!

I'm in the same boat! Except we already know the gender, so we're kinda stuck looking at girls names until we scream lol. Nothing sounds good!

Same boat, have a girls name but need a boys! I think it's harder to pick a second boys name because you want it to flow with your first. What are your top choices so far?

My son is Bennett and I just read the name Cohen and I like it....I dunno...:dohh:

Possibles so far are Hunter, Parker and Connor. We like Levi as a middle name.

When my second was born and we learned she was a she it took a week to find something. Even then we were disappointed with our choice! Of course now we love it!

I feel the same, and am quite sad that imo this baby will have an uuglier name than her sister's. I hope that eventually I will love whatever we pick.

neither Connor nor Logan are my taste but they do go very well together

I love Logan but can't use it bc it's dh's cousins sons name. Since we may have the same taste, some other names I love but can't use are Quinn, Preston, Gavin, Riggs and Blake. But we still haven't found out name yet for our ds. Been looking for years even though We just found out the sex 2 days ago!

I totally feel you! I'm 8 months and we have finally settled...FOR NOW. It might change, ugghhh....We chose to stick to - ta daaa - LOGAN! I hope OH sticks to it because this is the only name we can BOTH agree on so far, jeez.

Ok, to help you out, how about these names:

Austin
Dalton
Malcolm
Roderick

That's all I can think of. Good luck on the names. Like I said, I know how you feel :flower:

We sat and stuck it out a bit longer and I think Avery is at the top of our list :) It's a bit quirky but that's why we like it. It also feels ok when you say it out loud with Logan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->