Sick of the negativity towards breastfeeding!!!

I am in aus and here it's pretty uncommon to bf well where I use to live anyway. I also see a lot of I ton Facebook from people. I know of quite a few people that have had the tablets while still pregnant so that they never produce breast milk because they just find it weird and gross as it's a sexual place and baby shouldn't feed from there. I also copped a lot for bf my son till the age he was which was upsetting as I knew people thy bf till there children were 2 so it was no big deal to me. I have always been around pro formula. I wish it was the other way around. I must say though I have never heard of a hospital supplementing baby with formula until the milk comes in so I guess it must be different every where :)

Yeah I dont get how anyone could call it not natural. Every mammal nurses their young...cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, the list could go on forever...You don't see anyone making that into some big deal. So why make a big deal into a human nursing their baby? Its just life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->