Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

Even though we beat the crap out of eachother we still bd'ed this morning..lol the makeup sex

:rofl: that is the thing with love, you can get mad but still want to make up. Hope you guys get through what ever is making you upset. Ours is financial so it will take us awhile to get back on top but I will not let us fight because of our son and he does not need to see that you know so we have to actually talk instead of yell, Sebastian is a good fight buffer.

OMG even with the phenergen i still feel so nauseated. and the pill is for nausea! i dont know what to do. I have this slight cramp on my lower right side. And i am soo tired but 18 dpo and BFN's. I dont know what to think

Yeah I am with you, Drs urine tests said no but they took blood and I have to wait for 3 days to get results but I doubt it will say anything different than the urine test. Weirdest thing happened when peeing in the cup for the test (warning TMI) I had a big glob of EWCM and had to grab it before it went into the cup. What is my body trying to tell me that i am just now Oing? check my chart, I had a clear rise for 11 days right I am not just crazy here am I?

ok I read that we might not be out of the game yet. Implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12 DPO and HCG is not released until implantation occurs so late implantation can result in low Numbers and HCG doubles every 30 something hours so a 12 DPO implantation can only have about 20 HGC and still be ok right now. At least i can lie to myself for a few more days. Then I when i get a no I have to figure out what is going on.

but at 18/19 dpo it should show up on a test right..not trying to burst out bubbles

Well if implantation happened at 12 DPO then it would release HCG then very low levels lets say 5 (could be as low as 3) then 2-3 days later it doubles so 14 DPO- 15 DPO it can be 10 (or 6 with low level).Then 17-18 DPO it can be 20 (or 12 with low levels) so I highly doubt I am pregnant because of everything I have known about HPTS and getting nevatives or evaps makes me feel like I am out of the game but I was looking for any information to find out why I have no :bfp: and no :witch: and am 18 DPO and that is the information I found, I will know in 2-3 days so there will be no guessing after that.

I've still got CWCM at 12 DPO, I can't do up any of my trousers where I'm so bloated & my boobs are annoying me! All in all, I feel like a puffa fish lol.

SRM - I hope everything works out for you x :hugs:

Thanks Kellie, I am bloated too but keep getting :bfn: on my tests, I am now 19 DPO and just really confused, I give up testing and temping until I talk to the Dr.
Acowart- I am just as confused as you are. could there be a late O somewhere in your cycle? I have thought and thought about mine and can not find one but who knows. Are you going to take anymore tests?

I guess I O'ed later AF came in to town today at work. But I am still so sick

Sorry the :witch: got you. I am so done with this cycle, I do not even know if I could have Oed later or not or anything. I will let you know when I get the results. I hope you are feeling better with at least a small amount of answers (Oing later). Good luck next cycle.

Well since AF is here i figured i would drink a little tonight..bring on my next O!!!

SRM, those test did not look at all like evaps from where I'm sitting, they looked lilke fat pink lines but you said your test at doc was neg, hoping the bloods give you a bfp.

Sorry acowart-when they gave you the iv's and such at the ER did they say if anything was wrong or maybe just the flu? You were throwing up WAY too much, so sorry!!!

JJF I am pretty much done with PMA because I got a :bfn: this morning and for how many DPOs I am it would be a big fat positive. The drs test showed negative after 2 min then she threw it out. Either way I will get the def no tomorrow or the next day and then try to figure out what to do next. Thanks for the input and acowart hope you have fun drinking and just relax after all the crap of waiting.

So sorry SRM, out bodies are so mean to us at times, aren't they?! UGH....take care-

No it wasnt the flu..they really dont know what it was everything came back normal. Sry SRM, even if you get another BFN from the doc just be patient. Most people get pregnant when there least expecting it. I have decided to stop temping and checking anything and just see what happens. I am going to try not to POAS and just see if my tummy gets any bigger and I havent had a period in 2 months.. that should be a sure sign..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->