Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

acowart

Its a BOY
Reaction score
I am only 7 dpo and I dont know whats happening. I have been sick for 4-5 days now cant keep anything down. But it is so early in the cycle and being sick is making my throat sore. My tummy felt funny a few days ago and 2 or 3 dpo when I wiped (TMI) it was a tad red. And really tired, prob from work though. But that is the only things going on. I have already downed some Pepto twice tonight and nothing is helping. I dont know what to do.

I feel like crap too. I am either 9 or 7 Dpo and at 7 or 5 DPO I felt sick too. right now I felt crampy for a min now I just have an all around sick feeling and a slight twinge uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area. I have had light headaches off and on for awhile and sever watery CM for a few days. Anything else going on with you?

Same as you.. headaches, weird cm..didnt think much of it until you said something. I just feel BLAH. I was supposed to go bowling tonight b/c I am on a league but I wasnt up for that tonight. I would of probably gotten sick on the approach. LOL

I was in the mood for some nachos tonight..made it and it was a BAD idea.. didnt come back up very well.

CHECK THIS OUT...
https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/3-weeks-pregnant.html

LOL, I was already searching for sites like that but that one is very informative and funny.LOL When do you plan on testing?

If AF doest show up next thursday i will test either Fri. morning or Sat

I like that site..and its more realistic than some of the sites i have seen

Still sick..but now I am getting this weird feeling in the upper part of my stomach like someone poking me from the inside and when i was driving it was the sme feeling in my pelvic. OH says I am just sick but I havent been able to keep nothing in my system for about a week now. And my temp is usually around 97.4 and now is 98.6

If anybody knows if I could be pregnant or if there is something else wrong with me. Any suggestions would be very helpful thanks in advance

Wow your temp sounds good. Mine went down to 97.7 but I am not supposed to start until tomorrow at the earliest and and my temp usually does not drop until the day of :witch: and it usually drops to 97.5. I wish my temp went up to 98.6 ( thats what my temp was when I was pregnant with my son ;) when are you going to test?

I still feel a little off today. Mostly I have weird cramp like feelings in my lower abdomen and had weird spinning issues this morning.

hope ur feelin like crap 4a reasons both of u then it'll been worth it :)

my cycle is 28 days.14 days to OV, 14 days to AF. I got a little dizzy a work yesterday and today. But I am testing next FRI if AF doesnt show. If I am pregnant I wouldnt mind being sick, but if I am not I would like to know if this is serious

I don't think I am pregnant :( but everything happens for a reason, I just want to be back on schedule so I know when I O and when the :witch: is supposed to show up so I am not back in this what if stage again not knowing when I Oed but knowing I for sure did is driving me crazy. I will test by Monday if :witch: has not shown up. If my temps rise to your s though I will be testing tomorrow or Sunday. LOL. Good luck it sounds really promising for you I just lost my PMA with todays temp.

Oooooo sounds very promising!! Definitely test soon as time for AF to arrive. I have a feeling that you're going to get your bfp!! Good luck and keep us posted!!:happydance:

I am praying this is our month been TTC for 2 years, but being sick doesnt help when I work in a Seafood Dpt.

Oh is funny. I am sooo hungry but nothing is staying down, and OH asked me what I wanted from the fast food place I said "nothing" but said he is going to get me something to eat so i can have a full tummy for a few minutes b4 it comes back up. He's so sweet..LOL

lol. How sweet hopefully when you wake him up at 2 in the morning for a snack he is still as sweet. LOL. hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->