Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by acowart, Oct 3, 2008.

1. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I am only 7 dpo and I dont know whats happening. I have been sick for 4-5 days now cant keep anything down. But it is so early in the cycle and being sick is making my throat sore. My tummy felt funny a few days ago and 2 or 3 dpo when I wiped (TMI) it was a tad red. And really tired, prob from work though. But that is the only things going on. I have already downed some Pepto twice tonight and nothing is helping. I dont know what to do.

2. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I feel like crap too. I am either 9 or 7 Dpo and at 7 or 5 DPO I felt sick too. right now I felt crampy for a min now I just have an all around sick feeling and a slight twinge uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area. I have had light headaches off and on for awhile and sever watery CM for a few days. Anything else going on with you?

3. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

Same as you.. headaches, weird cm..didnt think much of it until you said something. I just feel BLAH. I was supposed to go bowling tonight b/c I am on a league but I wasnt up for that tonight. I would of probably gotten sick on the approach. LOL

4. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I was in the mood for some nachos tonight..made it and it was a BAD idea.. didnt come back up very well.

5. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

6. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

LOL, I was already searching for sites like that but that one is very informative and funny.LOL When do you plan on testing?

7. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

If AF doest show up next thursday i will test either Fri. morning or Sat

8. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I like that site..and its more realistic than some of the sites i have seen

9. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

Still sick..but now I am getting this weird feeling in the upper part of my stomach like someone poking me from the inside and when i was driving it was the sme feeling in my pelvic. OH says I am just sick but I havent been able to keep nothing in my system for about a week now. And my temp is usually around 97.4 and now is 98.6

10. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

If anybody knows if I could be pregnant or if there is something else wrong with me. Any suggestions would be very helpful thanks in advance

11. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Wow your temp sounds good. Mine went down to 97.7 but I am not supposed to start until tomorrow at the earliest and and my temp usually does not drop until the day of :witch: and it usually drops to 97.5. I wish my temp went up to 98.6 ( thats what my temp was when I was pregnant with my son ;) when are you going to test?

12. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

How long is your LP ?

13. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I still feel a little off today. Mostly I have weird cramp like feelings in my lower abdomen and had weird spinning issues this morning.

14. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

hope ur feelin like crap 4a reasons both of u then it'll been worth it :)

15. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

my cycle is 28 days.14 days to OV, 14 days to AF. I got a little dizzy a work yesterday and today. But I am testing next FRI if AF doesnt show. If I am pregnant I wouldnt mind being sick, but if I am not I would like to know if this is serious

16. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I don't think I am pregnant :( but everything happens for a reason, I just want to be back on schedule so I know when I O and when the :witch: is supposed to show up so I am not back in this what if stage again not knowing when I Oed but knowing I for sure did is driving me crazy. I will test by Monday if :witch: has not shown up. If my temps rise to your s though I will be testing tomorrow or Sunday. LOL. Good luck it sounds really promising for you I just lost my PMA with todays temp.

17. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Oooooo sounds very promising!! Definitely test soon as time for AF to arrive. I have a feeling that you're going to get your bfp!! Good luck and keep us posted!!:happydance:

18. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I am praying this is our month been TTC for 2 years, but being sick doesnt help when I work in a Seafood Dpt.

19. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

Oh is funny. I am sooo hungry but nothing is staying down, and OH asked me what I wanted from the fast food place I said "nothing" but said he is going to get me something to eat so i can have a full tummy for a few minutes b4 it comes back up. He's so sweet..LOL

20. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

lol. How sweet hopefully when you wake him up at 2 in the morning for a snack he is still as sweet. LOL. hope you get your :bfp: soon.