Sick story in the news...

P

peabean

Just read this awful article:

Lord of the Flies

Felt sick to my stomach, but was even further saddened by the following comment by one of the readers:

"This does not surprise me at all. You will find nothing more cruel than children, the best decision i ever made in life was to remain child free."

Feels to me like one of the problems in this country is its hatred for kids. It upsets me immensely. :cry: :cry:

no wonder people hate kids when they hear things like that! doesn't make for good reading at all. what horrid children we have these days!!! i can't see the world getting any better either, if this generation are horrid then what will happen to the next and the next? it does almost make me wish i didn't have my children so that they wouldn't have to be brought up in this country/world.

all i can think is thankgod something good has come from this, in the fact that she will hopfully be prevented from working with kids in the future! i guess it goes to show intelligence means bugger all!

so reminiscent (SP?) of that little jamie buldger (SP?) the stupid sentances these kids get given these days mean eff all! the great news is my mr.mans taxes will go to pay for their basically private education in jail/detention centres/community work! how fantastic! and worthwhile.

eye for an eye all the way i say.

xXx

How the hell can people do that to another human being?! The poor boy had special needs too:cry:
He will be scarred for life and those *******s will walk free.
I cant believe that the girl said she wanted to work with kids! Not a chance in hell. I wouldnt even let her babysit my goldfish.

thats sick...I hope that girl NEVER gets to work with kids when shes older. :( i was nearly :cry: when i read that :( its made me feel quite sick and sad and angry :(

That's so sad, I can't believe the punishment either for those disgusting little thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->