Sick & Tired Of Negative Tests!!

Michelle92

Reaction score
Here are the facts:
I had sex on my ovulation day, which was August 25th. We didn't have sex for a while (at least a week) before hand, so his sperm count was high.
My period was due September 8th. It's the 19th and there's no sign of it.
There is, however, nausea, dizziness, EXTREMELY tender/painful breasts, lethargy, food aversions/cravings, growing pains in my abdomen, the whole 9 yards. If I am pregnant (which I'm entirely convinced I am) I would be 5 weeks, 4 days pregnant. I feel incredibly weird inside, with all of these changes- it definitely feels like something inside is changing and taking over my body.
BUT: I took a Clear Blue Easy Digital 3 days ago (the 16th, when I was already 8 days late) and it was negative. But I admit I DID take it at 10pm after drinking a LOT of soda and making frequent pee breaks, so I could see that one being justifiably negative, due to circumstances.) I took one today too (at about 10pm, but I hadn't peed in quite a few hours- maybe 5?) and it just turned up negative. WHAT THE HELL! :growlmad: I feel 100% sure I'm pregnant, and I'm sick and tired of these negative tests! :sad2: I understand some women just dont have as high of HCG in their urine in early pregnancy as some others, but this is frustrating! I've also heard a LOT of women got false negatives with Clear Blue Easy Digital. I'm going to go out tomorrow and buy a bunch of different brands of tests and see it any others are positive. I'm also going to avoid digital, as they need more HCG to detect a positive.
Did anybody else have to wait a frustratingly long time into their first trimester to finally get a positive? BTW, I can't go to the doctor yet for a blood test because I'm on my parent's insurance and we all have the same doctor and my mom would find out. Not that she has a problem with my being pregnant (I'm 20 and she loves my boyfriend, plus she's said she knows marriage and babies are coming) but I'd really rather she not know until I know 100% for sure that I am.

hiya michelle92 im 15 days late today really stressed at this point ive done hundreds of tests as you can imagine and some have got faint lines others aint picking up anything good luck hope you find out soon xx

You would be better off taking the tests in the morning, as that has the most concentrated hormones in the urine.
Although I would imagine that if you were pregnant then you should've had a positive result by now, regardless of the time you took them. The symptoms you are getting could be psychosymptomatic. I know that you said that your mum would find out, but I would still suggest that you go to the doctors, they can do a blood test and that is far more accurate that urine ones.

I have had similar things (symptoms, late period) and I wasn't pregnant. Sometimes it just happens. Sorry sweet! :hugs:

hiya wellsk i have started to have darkr pregnancy test today im offically 16 ays late tomorrow ive done 5 tests and all had very good visible lines and they have all been pink x i ca only presume i ovalted at a later datepreg.jpg:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->