Sick while in the TWW? Issues with implantation?

alchemy

Reaction score
For the past two days I have been miserably sick. I have had a migraine and been nauseated. I am 3 DPO and I am a little afraid this might stop the egg from implanting. Am I being totally irrational? I am pretty sure I would not have pregnancy symptoms this early, so I am chalking this up to an inconsiderate co-worker.

I don't think that a migraine that early will affect implantation. It usually happens between 6-12 dpo so still a few days to go. I know migraines such though, I have them myself. Get well!

most of my symptoms came in intervals of two. 2 days of extreme nausea, 2 days of extreme bloating, 2 days of milk cravings, 2 days of metallic taste and this all stopped at 6 dpo at night. the whole time since dpo 1 i was sneezing once or twice a day up to this very moment. no cramps what so ever before my bfp and im used to painful cramps between periods. i had no spotting or tinge either. oh, and i had swollen breasts with very little pain to none the entire time too. i felt like i was sick or getting some sort of allergy related cold. i swore i was not pregnant this cycle. i swore i just was not pregnant 13 hours before testing for fun and got a bfp at 8 dpo at 4pm on three wondfos and 1 frer.

bottom line, sometimes pregnancy symptoms mimic a cold of some sort.

Wow, that early huh? Good to know! I have never had issues after O, and never have PMS issues (yes I know that sounds braggy) so having anything happen to me was weird. Thus why I assumed I was sick. Hmm, maybe not. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->