Sick with fever 25 weeks pregnant

amc90

Reaction score
I have a low grade fever with a sore throat. I'm trying to take it easy today. Will a fever hurt the baby at all?

U had the actual flu for 2 weeks when I was 23 weeks pregnant with my second baby. She was fine. I don't think low grade fever will do any harm. You could ask your midwide though for advice :)

Maybe get checked over but you should be fine. Take it easy and get well soon!

If your fever is over 103°F then I would call hour doctor/midwife. You don't want your core body temp to to too high as can affect baby. If it's just a low grade, you can treat at home with Tylenol.

Feel better soon!

my DS1's adult teeth are discolored in like a line about 3/4 from the top. Its a line tgat goes across them all, below the line is normal and above the line they are greyish. They grew in like that and when i asked the dentist he said i must have had a fever when i was pregnant with him and i did around 7 months

You want to make sure you keep a fever down. Whatever your body temperature is, baby's is 1-2 degrees higher inside (words from my doctor). Acetominophen always works for me and is pregnancy safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->