sick with worry

Skysal

Reaction score
i am going mad!

I am only 6 weeks 4 days but i am so worried that everything is ok or not. I have had twinges and v sore boobs but no ms yet..

i cant get a positive mind thought that everything is all ok, 2 of my friends have had miscarriages in the past year and i am petrified that the same will happen to me. i have tried talking to my mum, my husbands mum and my husband but they dont get it and tell me to stop being so silly and negative.

i desperately want an early scan in a couple of weeks but they are all against it and dont see the point. all i want is peace of mind and to see if everything is alright.

i cant stop crying, which is not very easy at work as no one knows!

i also have come off of a high dosage of anti depressants which the doctor advised (a week ago) which is not easy. i feel everything is against me.

I'm 11w 2d and haven't had any MS at all. I've only had sore boobs (which come and go) and cramping.

I totally understand that you're worried, I would be as well. It's a lot easier to get an early scan here than where I used to live (you can get one the same day, rather than waiting days) so that put my mind at ease. Must be quite horrible for you not to be able to do the same.

BIG hugs xxx

I know it's easier said than done, but if there's nothing obviously wrong, then try and assume that everything is going fine :hugs: I think at your stage the risk is about 8%. Turn that figure on its head and there's a 92% chance that everything is absolutely fine! That 92% will get nearer 100% every day that passes. By 10 weeks it's more than 98%.

if you want an early scan then get one i had one at 6weeks4days and i saw the heatbeat and the lot so its really reassured me it was the best £75 i ever spent. i have ms come and go, its manily when im hungry i feel ill, but i just make sure i eat every hour poor waist line lol. its hard to not think the worst but like people say thats 92 percent its all okay, would you play the lotto if they said you would have a 8% losing? you dam would :) someone on here before has said that and its so true. x

thank you you everyone for replying, you have made me feel a lot better.

i am trying to relax, but it isnt something that comes naturally to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->