Sicker once in second trimester?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I was finally starting to feel better from the 24/7 nausea and was so happy. Then this morning I made my usual ham, cheese and spinach omelette with a piece of a toast and threw it all up. I wasn't really feeling sick beforehand and I don't now lol can this be normal? Hoping it was a one time thing.. It sure surprised me.

strangely, the day I turned 14 weeks I probably had the worst nausea I have had all along, been gradually feeling better since then so maybe you'll start to feel much better now :)

I have my fingers crossed for you :) Hopefully a week from now you will think "hey..I don't feel like sh*t anymore"

Totally with you, had morning sickness since 7 weeks and it's just gradually gotten worse and since 13 weeks it's been awful, I thought the hormones were supposed to level out after 12 weeks?!

So far today I haven't kept anything down and I just dread eating?!

With my 2nd my morning sickness didn't start until I was 15 weeks. Once I hit 2nd tri I was feeling smug thinking I'd missed ms that time :dohh:.

I Felt sick from before I found out but 14 weeks was the worst. It went at 15 weeks xx

Think I puked once in my first tri...Must be up to double figures in my 2nd! I've not been too bad overall but yes definitely worse in 2nd tri, was being sick last week at 17 weeks.

I was feeling great most of 1st tri with occ. nausea here and there. Since I've hit 12 weeks, the nausea is much worse, have horrible headaches and my face is breaking out. What is going on with these hormones. I was expecting to be completely symptom free and with lots of energy, but it seems I feel worse :(

I didn't even feel sick, until 3 days ago! I thought I'd missed the sickness, but instead it has started later on :(

I hope you ladies are all feeling better or will soon! No more getting sick here yet but feeling super nauseated again. Hopefully it eased for us soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->