Sicknes throughout the night

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? Sickness during the night disturbing sleep? I haven't slept at all, my stomach is sore, I got sweaty and dizzy because of wrenching and very embarrassingly wet myself because I was straining so hard trying to bring something up. I feel horrendous! I never had this with DD I was hardly sick at all, I had heightened sense of smell but I was never actually sick. This time round it's terrible. :( is anyone else feeling lousy?

Yep this is me exactly! I feel terrible and sick all day and if I wake up in the night i cant get back to sleep because I feel so sick 😞 its horrible isn't it, it's been five weeks so far and still no sign of letting up.

I was just coming on to ask the same thing. Woke at 2:30 with horrendous bloating and stomach cramps (upper not lower tummy) managed to sleep a little until 5:30 then was sick. Fell asleep on the sofa until 7:00 when I was sick again and then again at 7:30. Dreading the school run have had to phone in work as I feel so bad. Completely new for me as never suffered with DS1&2, not sure if it's MS starting or I've got a bug :(

That's what I'm like, I had to call in uni and miss a lecture because I just can't leave the house. My OH has had to take my daughter to school and will have to pick her up. It's a good thing he's not at work till tonight.

I'm only 6weeks and this has been happening to me for over a week already!! I can't eat much of anything or it just comes back up...it really scares me seeing as morning sickness isn't supposed to start until now, and I've already had it (with vomiting) already! :(

Spot on for me as well! I have been feeling crummy pretty much all day every day since I landed pregnant however it seems middle of the night is when I'm the most miserable. I can be so tired, have no problem falling asleep and feel fine when I do but wake a few hours later for idk what reason and end up with cramping, nausea and sometimes I'm shaking because I've got the child's chills. I thought last night I was going to see blood when I wiped as the cramps were so strong as I was on the toilet. Wish I could find a solution, just sucks cause sleep should be a relief but instead I almost dread it knowing I'm going to wake up multiple times feeling like this. I had zero sickness while pregnant with dd so I guess this one is going to make up for that :(

Urgh its awful. My stomach is always disturbed. During the night I wake to pee and feel it hurting. Now I just woke up and came downstairs gagging. Not fun. I'm only 5+3...

I've found the only thing that's staying in are plain digestives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->