sickness and cramps easing off a bit

NG09

Reaction score
Was just wondering if any of you have felt that your symptoms are easing off a bit?? My sickness seems to be getting a bit better and have been having period like cramps but they have calmed down too. My bb's are still sore but feeling like I'm getting a bit of energy back. Getting a dull pain in my right hip on and off but that's about it.

Do you think I'm just having a good day or on the road to better days ahead?

Do you think I'm just having a good day or on the road to better days ahead?

Since you are 7 weeks, I'd say you are having a good day and the worst might be yet to come, lol :haha:

Haha!!! That's what I was afraid of!!! Can't blame me for wishing!! lol

lol i hate the cramps i wish i didnt have them, they make me worry xxx

I have been worrying coz they have stopped!!! Can't win can you. Hate feeling sick then when it stops you want it back again!! Weird.

your right there no matter how you feel you just worry you should be feeling something else lol

I have been worrying coz they have stopped!!! Can't win can you. Hate feeling sick then when it stops you want it back again!! Weird.

They come and go! Mine didn't even start until 7 weeks and eased off at around 10! Then came back at 14 weeks! It is sooo unpredictable!

I've been sick for the last fortnight anyway, so such a relief to not have that sicky feeling, for a day if nothing else! Like you say, will be back tenfold tomorrow!! lol

That right hip pain, I was just googling "round ligament pain2 and it said most of the time the pain is in the right!! that might be what that is....stretching. Saw MW today, explained that somedays I feel normal and some days I feel shocking. She said its normal for symptoms to come and go! I would say you had yr symptoms pretty early so far...and to be honest, uh oh yep I thnk you have more to come. I only just am starting to feel permanently hungover (without drinking of course!!!!!!) and I am now 7+5! Oh the joys xxx

no mine are not easing off at all. gettin worse and worse everyday!

2 weeks prior to now most of my symptoms had disappeared and then this past weekend...BAM, was hit with massive nausea again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->