Sickness Getting worse ?

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Im 16 weeks today, i thought the sickness was supposed to get better ?
Just as i'd started eating again and the sickness was getting better today its been really bad even worse than before :cry:

anyone else found there sickness got worse, hopefully before getting better ?

xx

I can't relate, but I hope you feel better soon. Maybe it has to get worse before it can get better? :(

It's not sickness, it's the heartburn.. welcome to second trimester symptoms :) I see no difference between them but the heartburn can become better by drinking milk, chewing gum, avoiding carbonated drinks (I found that ginger ale helped so much with my morning sickness in first trimester, little did I know how horrible my body would react to it in second) :), avoid processed meats, tomatoes and eat at least three hours before bed. After eating, do not lie down, try standing or sit straight (That's the toughest part by far! :)

It's not sickness, it's the heartburn.. welcome to second trimester symptoms :) I see no difference between them but the heartburn can become better by drinking milk, chewing gum, avoiding carbonated drinks (I found that ginger ale helped so much with my morning sickness in first trimester, little did I know how horrible my body would react to it in second) :), avoid processed meats, tomatoes and eat at least three hours before bed. After eating, do not lie down, try standing or sit straight (That's the toughest part by far! :)

i tried ginger biscuits as its supposed to help sickness, completely the opposite so i gave up on that idea. Fizzy pop seems to help me for some strange reason the fizz makes me burp and i feel fine again :S weird. tomatoes is a good one, i cant even look at them any more without feeling sick :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->