Sickness/ nausea

Jamie85

Reaction score
Hi I'm 14 weeks today and sickness seems to be getting worse if anything ☹
When did anyone's sickness/nausea settle?
I'm praying mine is soon, I was ill when I was pregnant with my son but it was 7 years ago and can't remember when the sickness stopped.

No advice but big hugs! I know that's rough. I am 14 weeks as well and thankfully haven't felt sick since about 7 weeks. :( At least nothing horrible anyway.

No advice but big hugs! I know that's rough. I am 14 weeks as well and thankfully haven't felt sick since about 7 weeks. :( At least nothing horrible anyway.

Thank you everyday is just so long and draining

Mine eased about 13 weeks with this one, but came back with a vengeance in 14 and 15. Then I had a few weeks where it was hitting me every few days... now at 19 weeks it's maybe one day a week I feel rough and rest of the time is fine. Hopefully the end is in sight for you!

Mine eased about 13 weeks with this one, but came back with a vengeance in 14 and 15. Then I had a few weeks where it was hitting me every few days... now at 19 weeks it's maybe one day a week I feel rough and rest of the time is fine. Hopefully the end is in sight for you!

Thankyou for replying...
I haven't been sick the last 2 days so hoping this is the start of feeling OK ish again xxx

Definitely know how you feel. I felt awesome all the way through with #1 so the sickness really took me by surprise this time round. Only threw up a couple of times but it was just endless all day nausea for ages and I was getting really down with it. Could barely eat, and just felt miserable. I even said to my other half that if the first time had been like this, I would definitely never have considered a second - and that this was absolutely the last time for me!
BUT now it's all just about passed, I'm actually enjoying the second trimester most of the time, and those constant sicky days are already a distant memory - we've even started talking about a possible number 3 somewhere down the line hahaha! Hang in there and hopefully better days are just round the corner for you now.

I still feel sick now and I'm 16+2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->