Sickness returning?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Unicus, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Unicus

Unicus Well-Known Member

I've just been sick for the first time in ages :( I had a bit of sickness at the start but nothing too bad. I have felt sick a few times since the sickness stopped but thats it. Anyway I just drank a carton of juice while watching tv (i've had lots of this juice before and been fine) and within 5 minutes I was running to the bathroom :( I only brought the juice up as I haven't eaten anything for a while and now i've been sick I still feel a little weird but not really ill. Would you say this is pregnancy related or should I be concerned that I may have eaten something bad this morning or maybe caught a bug of some sort? X

2. Dinks

Dinks Well-Known Member

It was probably too acidic for your stomach tonight, especially after not eating anything for a while. Hope that you are feeling ok now.

3. Unicus

Unicus Well-Known Member

Yeah, didn't think of that. I'm feeling fine today so that must have been it. Pregnancy does strange things to your body! Lol :) x

4. curlykate

curlykate Devin's Mommy

I say wait and see if you're sick again. If it was just the juice, then you'll likely be okay, because it's out of your system now. If it's a bug, or something you ate earlier, it'll likely give you more problems.

5. Sam9kids

Sam9kids Guest

Could be any of them. Just drink water in case it is a bug and you are sick again. You dont want to dehydrate.

Hope you feel better soon xx