Sickness returning?

Unicus

Reaction score
I've just been sick for the first time in ages :( I had a bit of sickness at the start but nothing too bad. I have felt sick a few times since the sickness stopped but thats it. Anyway I just drank a carton of juice while watching tv (i've had lots of this juice before and been fine) and within 5 minutes I was running to the bathroom :( I only brought the juice up as I haven't eaten anything for a while and now i've been sick I still feel a little weird but not really ill. Would you say this is pregnancy related or should I be concerned that I may have eaten something bad this morning or maybe caught a bug of some sort? X

It was probably too acidic for your stomach tonight, especially after not eating anything for a while. Hope that you are feeling ok now.

Yeah, didn't think of that. I'm feeling fine today so that must have been it. Pregnancy does strange things to your body! Lol :) x

I say wait and see if you're sick again. If it was just the juice, then you'll likely be okay, because it's out of your system now. If it's a bug, or something you ate earlier, it'll likely give you more problems.

Could be any of them. Just drink water in case it is a bug and you are sick again. You dont want to dehydrate.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->