sickness

M

maddiwatts19

Hello!

I've got really bad morning sickness! But its mainly in the evenings and then it doesnt stop! im up all night being sick!. Is this normal??. And does it calm down at all??.

x

Hi hun,

I found I had "morning" sickness mainly in the evenings and during the night when I was around 8 weeks too. Then I had it first thing in the morning aswell. I then got it all day everyday for a week or two, but I must admit, it is FINALLY starting to ease off a bit now.

It sucks... big time! But in a funny way, I also found it kind of reassuring, cuz I knew I was still pregnant whilst I was filling the toilet bowl all the time! :wacko:

for me it was all day sickness, it will get better but unfortunately there is no telling when. for most people its over by the second trimester ( +- 14 weeks) but in others it lasts into the second tri and some people have it on and off the whole time. try eat small meals throughout the day, drink and other than that just remember u will feel better one day its not forever. some people swear buy ginger ale, soda water, mint tea, plain crackers nothing worked for me but its worth a try

Hi hun,

I found I had "morning" sickness mainly in the evenings and during the night when I was around 8 weeks too. Then I had it first thing in the morning aswell. I then got it all day everyday for a week or two, but I must admit, it is FINALLY starting to ease off a bit now.

It sucks... big time! But in a funny way, I also found it kind of reassuring, cuz I knew I was still pregnant whilst I was filling the toilet bowl all the time! :wacko:

Ah!!! it really is horrible, but its great to know that it will eventually ease off! Right now, it just feels like it will never end!! And its making me even more tired, cos im not getting proper sleep! and im tired anyway!!

Oh well, i know it will be worth it in the end!!

xx

for me it was all day sickness, it will get better but unfortunately there is no telling when. for most people its over by the second trimester ( +- 14 weeks) but in others it lasts into the second tri and some people have it on and off the whole time. try eat small meals throughout the day, drink and other than that just remember u will feel better one day its not forever. some people swear buy ginger ale, soda water, mint tea, plain crackers nothing worked for me but its worth a try

OOh i hope it gets better soon! Its meaning im not getting any sleep at the moment, and im tired anyway! And i cant eat! it seems like baby has an aversion to everything. Everything makes me feel sick!!

xx

OOh i hope it gets better soon! Its meaning im not getting any sleep at the moment, and im tired anyway! And i cant eat! it seems like baby has an aversion to everything. Everything makes me feel sick!!

xx

i know its so hard to eat, dont push yourself too hard but try crackers, or tea biscuits something plain, carbs really help, the more you have an empty stomach as wacky as it sounds the worse it is! morning sickness defies logic!

i know its so hard to eat, dont push yourself too hard but try crackers, or tea biscuits something plain, carbs really help, the more you have an empty stomach as wacky as it sounds the worse it is! morning sickness defies logic!

Hehe! thank you! There seems to be nothing logical about being pregnant! hehe! thank you for all the help though!
xx

I thought the sickness was awful, then it dawned on me I've got to do the labour bit yet.

Bring back the sickness, all is forgiven!!

I thought the sickness was awful, then it dawned on me I've got to do the labour bit yet.

Bring back the sickness, all is forgiven!!

Dear God woman.... don't even go there!!! :cry:

I had all day nausea for several weeks, now it just comes and goes. I've heard though that morning sickness is a good indication of a strong pregnancy, maybe that will make you feel a bit better next time you are hanging over the toilet :rofl:

I get it horribly in the mornings then it eases off a little during the day then it comes back full force in the evenings.

When will this madness end!! :cry:

I keep telling myself it's all worth it lol

I had all day nausea for several weeks, now it just comes and goes. I've heard though that morning sickness is a good indication of a strong pregnancy, maybe that will make you feel a bit better next time you are hanging over the toilet :rofl:

That actually does!! thank you!

no adivce but definatly sympathy...I think my sickness is starting to ease off a bit...but its early days it will probably come back but its not nice! hope it passes soon xxx

I think the labourr may actually kill me! might just keep my legs crossed! LOL :rofl:

Told OH this morning if its as big as he was (over 10lbs) its staying where it is. And if the labour lasts more than 2 hours I'm going on strike

Told OH this morning if its as big as he was (over 10lbs) its staying where it is. And if the labour lasts more than 2 hours I'm going on strike

Sounds just like something I said recently too!! :rofl:

Im praying mines like mummy! i was only 6lbs!! but yeah i agree with you!! it'll just have to live in there!! lol :rofl:

no adivce but definatly sympathy...I think my sickness is starting to ease off a bit...but its early days it will probably come back but its not nice! hope it passes soon xxx

Thank you!!! me too!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"