side pain?

awefulfeeling

Reaction score
So I woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee... at that time my side really started to hurt, it calmed down after I peed. I woke up 2 hourse later again to pee and side pain...

Now all day so far when every I have to pee my side hurts a lot and it still hurts but not as bad after I pee, Any Ideas?:wacko:

sound like a water infection get your self to the docs as it will get alot worse if you dont! x

mm could be an infection.. I would get it checked by GP x

Water infection.. an infection of the urinal tract (I think), within the bladder or kidneys, signs are smelly urine and blood in urine can be seen; although it could be where you are holding you water and you can get a bit uncomfortable!! All are treatable and normal with pregnancy apparantly x

Thank you, Called my OBGYN and they'll call me back with further instructions.

water infection or UTI urinary tract infection. have a look up on google exactly what it is, it can damage your kidneys and i think it can harm baby not sure x

water infection or UTI urinary tract infection. have a look up on google exactly what it is, it can damage your kidneys and i think it can harm baby not sure x

Thank you, I'd never heard it called a water infection before... but I did contact my gyn and they called left a VM and tried calling back but they're out to lunch I have to try back at 115. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->