Sidney's journey 'Earthside' - An April Fools Day home birth.

That sounds wonderful :cloud9: cant think of anything better than being in your own surroundings, not being seperated from your OH and not having to go home .... you did great, well done :) Sid is so sweet xx

I love your story.......i so hope mine is like that.....especially love the "no-one going home" bit which is a major factor in me having a HB.....

Inspirational xxx

I'm not sure my labour would have been any different were I not at home....I think I might have 'hit the wall' sooner and possibly asked for pethadine and I don't think I'd have managed as long before starting on G&A. But by far the best part was it being the mws who left us and OH*who stayed rather than the other way.

Congratulations Mervsmum! Brilliant story. He looks just like his 4d pic, I think! He's gorgous and looks so healthy!! well done and I am glad you had a nice birth at hime :) xx

Oh i'm so so happy you had the beautiful homebirth you wanted :) Congratulations- he's perfect!

Congratulations once again Lisa!!!! What a birth story! Love it that you had him at home and it all sounds like it was a brilliant birth! Well done and Sid is gorgeous! x

Congrads hun he's beautiful, sounds like you had a lovely birth. x

lovely story, big congrats to you all :hug:

I've been looking forward to reading this! You did brilliantly and what an amazing story you have to tell him when he is older. He's a smasher! x

Great birth story! Huge congrats! :hugs:

What a wonderful birth story!!! You did brilliantly, and it all sounds so serene and perfect!
I'm so pleased you really got everything you wanted from your birth.
Sid is a little treasure!!! He really is adorable!
Congratulations mummy!
xxxxxxxx

Well done Lisa great birthing story home birth is definately something to think about...thaanks for sharing.xxx

What a fantastic story. You really are an inspiration to us home birth hopefuls!!

Congratulations!
x

Congrats Lisa!!!!! What an amazing story! I got chills and am so proud of your accomplishment!

What a beautiful birth story - I'm so glad you got the homebirth you wanted. What a little stunner Sidney is! Congrats to you and your family.

Huge congratulations on the the birth of Sidney! It sounded like a great home birth. Well done you! He is gorgeous! xxx

well done again, ive only just come across this and babe its a great birth story, and lol at you being on the bed!!!! made me chuckle!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->