Sienna Matmuja 7lb 8oz, 40+4 9.35 pm

pippam116

Reaction score
:rofl:while its still mega fresh in my memory (less than 5 hours ago) :rofl:, remembering funnyish bits now and i'll start from the beginning cos was so different to my others! i would do it all over again however she is my last! :rofl:

:cloud9:

ok

i woke up in the morning around 4.55 and had awful cramps and the runs, 5 times to be precise, was hurrendous pain, assumed i had a bug.

tried to sleep didnt get much wrest, 7.00 came and i was having pains every 5-6 mins, not hurrendous but defoo contraction like, phoned midwife, said if get worse ring her, if didnt she'd call me in 30 mins, phone call same , so she said she would pop in after taking her kids to school.

declined internal what with the runs, didnt want to trigger things if i was indeed cramping from that and not labour wouldnt want both going on at same time. so she leaves and instructed to call if ne change.

12 lunch time, lost some plug,

carried on, approaching 3.50 and still 5 mins apart bearable could talk through them but had stayed that way all day.

midwife called at 4 she was on break till 8 but if i text her shed get it but no calls, said she would come straight out if nothing, asked me if ne progress i said no same, and she said that is progress cos they havnt stopped :rofl:

laugh and joke with my mates, yer right i wont need her tonight, 8.05 pm ok so that was a pain and it was so much stronger than all day.... 8.09 feck another..called midwife 10 mins into her shift resumin, she laffs you sound a little in discomfort now 4 mins i be there.

phone down pace round, kids up to bed, dh banished to bedroom :rofl:

2 midwives later, and an internal this all went so quick, im there thinking im gunna have runs all over her while doing internal and they will bugger off home, no 6cm's philippa waters bulging head well and trully down get comfy its coming. :happydance:

was like whattttttttt walked round till pressure was immense, knowing once down id be in more pain, but declined gas n air, for now :rofl: told to joggle hips through pains fuckk meeeeee it works, was so much easier to manage through almost all of them, finally had some gas and air but was through last pain or so whilst bubs head was surfacing,other mw jokes the triplets r coming omg look :rofl: went from omg,the pressure to me telling her i had to push and now, she didnt think i was ready, waters went was poo in it, mw starts to say ok phil... baby has.. so im yes i knowwwww spare me im trying to breath here , so she's like ok, i push out she flies, tore from being so fast but no stitches cos i know they hurt more than stinging wee :dohh:
when she came out cord was tightly wrapped 3 times round her neck n mw's were saying look at it just look at the length of it, :rofl: bubs was fine, and cried her way out, daddy had been present for the last few mins, as soon as i felt pressure, i had him come in, he :hissy: and i was actually in more pain waiting for placenta to drop was v high up , finally got it out thank fook, and had a wee bit more gas and air for examination. got to be honest where this labour was that bit longer than my other 2 the gas and air was making me sky high and was rocking all over had to ask to be put flat as would have fell soon enough, listening to them speak was agrivating and wanted to smack their heads together :lol: had skin to skin, first feed, and then kids came in omg their lil faces :cloud9: cherish that forever. tomorrow is gonna be a long day they didnt want to go to bed,

best experience ever. most painful labour, of the 3, but most relaxed, so me one hour 35 min active labour was fab, worth every sec, pics arnt great, shes teeny, will take some tomoz in decent light.

thanks to all for support through my thrid tri/overdueness.....luvs u alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx n gl if your lo not here yet!

:hug:

will prob add to it.

edit: can't sleep too busy watching her :)

looked through my notes and i pooped at delivery lmfao, must have been some left over from what started it all :rofl: poor mw ive gotta see her in a few hours haha

Attachments

• Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 124
i gotta add that the scratch mittens are size early baby, she has really long skinny hands they look like i got my 5 yr old socks on her hands or something, will do some better pics later, shes v swollen here as i did a one pusher, overdue and in early baby clothes :rofl:

congratulations pip, glad it all went really well x

ahhhhhhhhhhh you did really well congrats to all you and all your family xxxxx :cloud9::hugs:

Awww what a great story Pip hun and congrats!!

Love ya to bits

:finger: at dropping first :devil:

xxxxxxxxxx

hahahah jade thanks :finger: sos if u didnt get replys to all texts x

No prob, will let you off seeing as you were busy:D

Well done hun, glad you got a better labour than you had thought and that it went well for you. She is absolutely gorgeous xxx

great story, she is beautiful dont blame you for not being able to sleep for looking at her

Ahhh! Many congrats hon, she is lovely. Thanks for a great story x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->