Sienna Matmuja 7lb 8oz, 40+4 9.35 pm

At last!!!!

Congrats Pip - she's gorgeous...!! :cloud9:

Well Done Pip hun.... hard work to get madam turned round... but bet it was all worth it now! So glad you've had her.... now we can have ours!!! :) :rofl: :hugs:

Hey congrats!!

Which daughter does she look like more? I remember your thread a while back. My bubba looks like my youngest daughter. Fair hair and hardly any.

Congratulations. She is beautiful, and what a lovely name x

oohh my eyes are full of tears,reading ur story,uv done fantastic hun !! and ur other kids.....bless em :cloud9: xx

Hey congrats!!

Which daughter does she look like more? I remember your thread a while back. My bubba looks like my youngest daughter. Fair hair and hardly any.

a big mix up :happydance:
lots of hair like first, but its lighter like second
shorty stumpy body with double chin :rofl:
but long hands and feet like my second

haha think ill be more decided who she is like when she's less swollen round her head, mummy fault for speed pushing:rofl:

:cloud9:

congrats :D

p.s. i love that set of baby grows. I bought Amelie some in tiny baby and when she grew out of them i got them in 0-3 :rofl:

congrats :D

p.s. i love that set of baby grows. I bought Amelie some in tiny baby and when she grew out of them i got them in 0-3 :rofl:

she has the pink one with cutie on today, size early baby, wont fit long but newborn too big :rofl:prem baby hats or it covers her nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->